Miss. Messina @Messina
07 October, 12:21
This is my first time being suspended from Twitter now X I never seen
The view from someone who has been suspended. I am able to see posts on X, but very few are from people that I follow and if it is, it’s very vague , general nothing specific, which is odd cause I’m used to see specific while having had an account
,that tells me that they are actually hiding real truth to those that have been suspended
. it further confirms the constant onslaught of those seeking truth , not sure what I did ,
they’re keeping me from my friends to interact with and context of why I was there in the first place
All they show while suspended is propaganda
Kinda like msm just a general shit that has no truth in it whatsoever
ithey completely cut you off from all your friends. I can see why VK opend this place up. X is a battlefield.. the bummer is I was making some what I felt was a difference to those that were new to the movement and that’s the bummer I miss the reason why I was t

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Oliver Jaxson @Jennifer_ojs
07 October, 10:58
In response Miss. Messina to her Publication
Ciao, R! I can't believe you got suspended too!😱 This is crazy that it is is happening again. I am going to start checking in here a lot more. I tried earlier tonight and had problems (like many anons). So happy it is up and running here again. At least we have home base to return to. πŸ™πŸ’›

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Miss. Messina @Messina
07 October, 11:37
In response Oliver Jaxson to her Publication
Jennifer πŸ€— … oh My goodness you have no idea how good it is to see you all. ❀️

Only people mentioned by Jennifer_ojs in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Oliver Jaxson, click on at the bottom under it