Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
07 October, 12:33
@katisthesea3
Several videos now using the artwork you made for Nana's vision.
😘😄
https://rumble.com/v3neujw...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Yvonne McNeil @Yvonne_M
07 October, 12:36
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
So all this EVIL is happening under Trump? Why?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
It is very hard to understand but it really did have to be this way. If the military had taken over after the 2020 election and before Biden took office America was still too divided. There would have been a never ending civil war. It would have looked like a third world dictator take over.

As we can well see just even from the vaxx, you can not tell ppl, you can not convince them of anything. People have to see it and decide it for themselves.

When they gamed this out literally for decades, we would have lost this battle if we went into civil war.

We can't force people to see and understand they have to decide with their free will and see for themselves, & it is hard to comprehend for most just how compromised our whole planet was.

Add to that, the Law of War Manuals, and this needed to be done the legal way if at all possible.

That is my understanding, just my opinion.
09:38 AM - Oct 08, 2023
In response Yvonne McNeil to her Publication
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
Lisa Moyer @Mondexmomma
08 October, 06:50
Hard to believe we are living during WW3....yes this IS WW3.

Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
08 October, 10:05
💯 Nana
That is my understanding also.

You can't tell people you must show them.
Lord knows, Anons know that,
especially when it came to the vax.

QTeam has to win this war with the devil
so that the Victory will hold up
to the minutest scrutiny
down through the Ages 🙏🏻🪖❤️

#ThePlanToSaveTheWorld
#GodWins

👇 ICYMI 3-1-23

🇺🇸 qthestormrider777
Russia begins Military tribunals in the Ukraine
IT'S NO GAME!!
THESE TRIBUNALS WILL HAPPEN worldwide
CRIMES AGAINST HUMANITY!!!
MANY in many countries
WILL BE PUT TO DEATH 💥

🇺🇸 Juan O Savin
PUTIN IS GOING TO HAVE A WORLD COURT.
He’s going to put Soldiers & Scientists
on trial in the Donbas
for Crimes Against Humanity re the BioLabs
& the whole world’s gonna get to watch it.
REALIZE:
Trump has NEVER condemned Putin 💥

#LegallyAndByTheBook

Ange Love @LoveM
08 October, 10:33
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
Hmmm...look here, not there...

08 October, 10:40
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
My belief is that the highest law in the Universe is "Free Will" and not even God will violate that with humanity.

We must chose God of our own Free Will.
We must chose goodness over evil of our own free will.

Imho, when the majority of us chose good, chose God evil will become something that becomes such a minority that it is rarely seen. That is my hope.

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
08 October, 09:57
I wholeheartedly agree Nana. I was especially stunned by nursing coworkers who fell for the covid spell! I tried to convince them, but they thought I was the crazy one. They literally remained blinded despite my best efforts to present very obvious reasons. One example was the CDC recommendations of masking, distancing, isolation, and oversanitizing which is clearly detrimental to the immune system! The other was the fear mongering during a pandemic, which went directly against what is drilled into medical people to stay CALM and DECREASE anxiety during disasters, pandemics, and other crises. It truly shocked me, and still does.

08 October, 10:22
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
The depth of brainwashing has surprised most of us, but they have so much help with the MSM and every other compromised system.

Take Amazon for instance. When this first hit, I ordered a real face mask and some N95 masks, also some of the "don't work" surgical masks.
Why did I order the N95?
Because Amazon's product discriptions plainly stated they were the only ones that protected against viruses. The product discription of the sugical masks PLAINLY stated they did not.

Now if you look at the surgical mask product discription, Amazon has removed all that stated they DO NOT protect against viruses, the product description has completely changed from what it was to begin with, the truth.