Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
07 October, 12:33
@katisthesea3
Several videos now using the artwork you made for Nana's vision.
😘😄
https://rumble.com/v3neujw...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Yvonne McNeil @Yvonne_M
So all this EVIL is happening under Trump? Why?
12:36 PM - Oct 07, 2023
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Yvonne_M in this post can reply
Lisa Moyer @Mondexmomma
08 October, 06:49
In response Yvonne McNeil to her Publication
It HAD ro be this way...people wpuld not wake up when they knew about thechild trafficking. They certainly didnt wake up during covid until now...yes people are dying it is awful. This is war called collateral damage. It sucks but it would have been many more if it wasnt played out this way. Think about if Killary got in.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
08 October, 09:38
It is very hard to understand but it really did have to be this way. If the military had taken over after the 2020 election and before Biden took office America was still too divided. There would have been a never ending civil war. It would have looked like a third world dictator take over.

As we can well see just even from the vaxx, you can not tell ppl, you can not convince them of anything. People have to see it and decide it for themselves.

When they gamed this out literally for decades, we would have lost this battle if we went into civil war.

We can't force people to see and understand they have to decide with their free will and see for themselves, & it is hard to comprehend for most just how compromised our whole planet was.

Add to that, the Law of War Manuals, and this needed to be done the legal way if at all possible.

That is my understanding, just my opinion.

Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
08 October, 10:05
💯 Nana
That is my understanding also.

You can't tell people you must show them.
Lord knows, Anons know that,
especially when it came to the vax.

QTeam has to win this war with the devil
so that the Victory will hold up
to the minutest scrutiny
down through the Ages 🙏🏻🪖❤️

#ThePlanToSaveTheWorld
#GodWins

👇 ICYMI 3-1-23

🇺🇸 qthestormrider777
Russia begins Military tribunals in the Ukraine
IT'S NO GAME!!
THESE TRIBUNALS WILL HAPPEN worldwide
CRIMES AGAINST HUMANITY!!!
MANY in many countries
WILL BE PUT TO DEATH 💥

🇺🇸 Juan O Savin
PUTIN IS GOING TO HAVE A WORLD COURT.
He’s going to put Soldiers & Scientists
on trial in the Donbas
for Crimes Against Humanity re the BioLabs
& the whole world’s gonna get to watch it.
REALIZE:
Trump has NEVER condemned Putin 💥

#LegallyAndByTheBook

Lisa Moyer @Mondexmomma
08 October, 06:50
Hard to believe we are living during WW3....yes this IS WW3.

Not Important @Notimportant
08 October, 09:33
Or are we being "SHOWN" all the evil under Trump?

Yuri Stauffenberg @YuriStauffenberg
08 October, 09:33
IT WILL HABBENNING ANYWAY, REGARDLESS OF WHAT IS IN COMMAND. IT WAS MANDATORY, NON SKIPPABLE ACTIONS.

FOR OPTIC IS BETTER BLAME DEAD JOE BIDEN FOR IT...

Redstar ReDsTaR @Redstar
08 October, 09:48
In response Yuri Stauffenberg to his Publication
MetalTrump - Holy Wars (Megadeth) - YouTube

It took me about 2 months to edit the first big Metal Trump vid. Holy Walls!If you'd like to support my channel: https://www.paypal.me/larsvonretrieverhttps:...