Only people mentioned by DougT in this post can reply
God Wins donated @GR2021
09 October, 02:26
In response Doug from Canada to his Publication
What a trade-off ... valuable critical thinking for indoctrinated memoriztion/dumbness. Know too many people in medical work who cannot think outside the books. They just don't see it nor reason it.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jazzy Joly @JazzyJoly
09 October, 01:56
I would add the law profession to that as well.

I always thought you had to be super smart to be a lawyer.

Then I started studying law in my late 20's, and realised all that it really required was the ability to memorise everything from the books, and retain that information long enough to puke it out on to paper for my exams.

During classes, a couple of us would ask questions, cos basically what we were learning often didn't make sense to us, so we questioned it, and were basically told, doesn't matter if it doesn't make sense, this is the curriculum. You need to learn it this way to pass.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Love Outweighs Fear @QuietNoMore
09 October, 01:49
This is spot on. We also need to factor in all the sleep deprivation they are forced to deal with.

Mr. Boxoffrogs @boxoffrogs
08 October, 08:32
Funny... that's all Free Masonry is too... Just a bunch of memorization... A 33rd degree Mason has to memorize at least 33 long and generally boring stories... they call this their "obligation". This they serve above and beyond any oath to you.

Royal Raven @Royalraven
09 October, 01:56
In response Mr. Boxoffrogs to his Publication
Sounds like exercises to prepare followers to comply and accept indoctrination.