Only people mentioned by AmericanFoster in this post can reply
Forever Patriot donated @EyeQtest
07 October, 10:25
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
I admit I was closing screens and restarting devices!! I was like this is it!! Then Steph..someone posted trump mentioned the Movie Silence of the Lambs. I need to verify he said that. But I’m thinking…is that a reference to frazzeldrip?? Ed Gein was in the news recently, he cut human faces off and wore them. You are one of first on here I saw, so there you go…. What do you think?? You’re the perfect one to ask!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
07 October, 10:36
In response Forever Patriot to his Publication
All that demon shit is real.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
connie wright @cowri
07 October, 10:43
In response Forever Patriot to his Publication
he did---the guy ATE people---he said Anthony was quite the actor....then Jeffrey Dahmer was arrested for having people in his freezer. Milwaukee Cannibal or the Milwaukee Monster, was an American serial killer and sex offender who killed and dismembered seventeen males between 1978 and 1991.[4] Many of his later murders involved necrophilia,[5] cannibalism, and the permanent preservation of body parts—typically all or part of the skeleton.[6]

Patriot girl Lee @Beccadinaz
07 October, 10:25
I was wondering to tried for a long time..

RoccoQ @RoccoQ
07 October, 10:22
Separation anxiety. 😃🤔..yeah.

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
07 October, 10:27
In response RoccoQ to her Publication
Not so much as some real patriots on here and SO many other sites now thank God.