Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
OK here is a question I have.

1) If President Trump is still President, why are we allowing all of the immigrants?
Our past Presidents and the Corporations have a history of bringing people here to do their dirty work whether it be as programmers, corrupt doctors, etc. What is the purpose of the illegals coming here?
04:14 PM - Oct 07, 2023
Only people mentioned by HopeAlways888 in this post can reply
I Am 354 ThatwhichisTwelve @S33K3R
07 October, 04:33
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
Playbook known.

Playbook in reverse?
Meaning...
Beat them at their own game, with their own weapons.....

Soros and crowd paid people to come here.
Are the White Hats paying people to "come here"...?

MSM is, for most the world, the only way we have any awareness of "immigrant" issues and "border crisis".....
It was (until recently, imho) their strongest weapon.

*things are not as they seem, me thinks

😎✌

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Fight_for_Life @Fight_for_Life
07 October, 04:26
I have always thought for the last little while (not initially) it is to keep them safe while their country is being cleaned out. Remember when all the violence really started kicking up at the border a couple of months ago? Then we saw immigrants on the floors at the police stations. The innocent have to be somewhere that actual traffickers will not get them. It is my hope that there is some cooperation going on so they can be returned safely.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
PeQQy 222 @KnotMe
07 October, 04:19
This is a hard question but I am hoping this is bait.
"'Will you walk into my parlour?' said the Spider to the Fly."

Luigi Carini @Luigicarini
07 October, 04:18
I have been pontificating that one also but My random crumbs in no order :
1. Deep state still controls UN who is paying, aiding and abetting these shills to come to America.
2. They are undoubtedly UN soldiers, in turn , deep state soldiers.
3. Is this a massive set up to once and for all eradicate the UN from the face of the planet ?
4. WHO are also in the limelight, is their last stand also coming ?

Forever Patriot donated @EyeQtest
07 October, 04:16 (E)
I wonder if all paid actors? Here for the movie then go back home. Maybe that’s why the news tell you how much they get a month, it’s their paycheck?? To wake the masses up?

I Am 354 ThatwhichisTwelve @S33K3R
07 October, 04:29
In response Forever Patriot to his Publication
😎👏✌

SusieQ Freedom @Luckysusi
07 October, 04:16 (E)
There's a lot if things still going on, that I don't understand either, but the border crisis is irreversible due to the numbers.

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
07 October, 04:16
To bring pain to Dim sanctuary cities, to make leftists see the error of their cults practices.

USA DAR @buffaloalum
07 October, 04:24
In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication
It’s not going to change any Democrats opinion of Trump. The Dems I know are so brainwashed that they will NEVER support Trump. I don’t see any benefit of letting them in. The negative outweighs the positive by too much. If Trump is President, this is the left fighting back and saying “your move”. I personally think it’s wishful thinking to think Trump is president. How do we know that we are not just a part of a psyop?