Kuntuzangpo UM 1776 - A to Z @Kuntuzangpo1776
"Here is your confirmation that the events taking place in Israel are a false flag.

How stupid can you be to believe that Hamas has the ability to invade Israel by land, air and sea?

What happened to the Iron Dome?

Israel is one of the most protected and well funded nations in the world.

There is no chance that cavemen invaded them by land, air and sea.

They either let it happen or they made it happen."

From Shadow of Ezra
https://x.com/shadowofezra...

👀💥🔥🌪️
03:35 PM - Oct 07, 2023
Only people mentioned by Kuntuzangpo1776 in this post can reply
Ana Tate @Anatated
07 October, 04:39
In response Kuntuzangpo UM 1776 - A to Z to his Publication
COMPLETELY BY SURPRISE!!!
They had no idea that Hamas was training paragliders. No idea at all. None. Nada. Zip. Zilch. Zero.
Sure🙄
It’s like they have no intelligence agencies at all.
Anyone buying in to this horse shit needs to be kept in a playpen.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriot Fury ⭐⭐⭐ @QFlagPin
07 October, 04:14
Exactly! As soon as I heard 'paratroopers', I instantly knew it had to be a false flag event.

Palestinians could never get that close, nor pull off an Airborne assault against Israeli defenses.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Contenders Edge @ContendersEdge
07 October, 04:11
Initially, and perhaps out of gesture of goodwill, the Israelis allowed the so-called Palestinians to live among them when the nation was re-established, but rather than live peaceably with the Israelis, the Palestinians have been seeking to rob them of what rightfully and historically has belonged to Israel.

Israel has tried to live peaceably with the so-called Palestinians, who are actually a proxy of Jordan, but it is impossible to co-exist with an entity who seeks to destroy you and take everything you have.

I am not up-to-date on the recent events in Israel but if they so chose, the Israelis could easily wipe out Hamas and drive the so-called Palestinians out of their land.

Regardless of what anyone says about Israel, Hamas, enabled by the Biden administration, is no friend of ours but is a tyrannical Islamist organization that has ruled Gaza with an iron fist ever since the Israelis pulled out years ago.

Evangelina @Evangelina
07 October, 04:09
When Q said "White Hats are in Control"

I took that chit to the bank and
cashed it 🙌

Micki Wall @Shearwall
07 October, 03:57
The Hamas may be their Boogeyman fake cover story for house cleaning and butt whoopings

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
07 October, 03:41
My thoughts exactly. 😉