Jim Cue @1QLight
10 February, 02:29
#SaveTheChildren WHY WE FIGHT!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Susan Peltier @SusanPeltier_Mickie
10 February, 04:20
In response Jim Cue to his Publication
i'm a loving patient understanding an kind human but if I ever came across someone in the act of this or that they've done it it would take everything out of me not to become horrifically violent on them...God help these babies me and that person

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jim Cue @1QLight
Learning the delicate balance between bloody friqqin Rage/Vengence and Tears has been the hardest part of this nitemare for me. Could not stop crying for 5 months. You folks have made me stronger so I can keep fighting for them! TY all. #SaveTheChildren
04:27 PM - Feb 10, 2021
In response Susan Peltier to her Publication
Only people mentioned by 1QLight in this post can reply
Susan Peltier @SusanPeltier_Mickie
10 February, 07:35
In response Jim Cue to his Publication
yes went months couldn't sleep crying knowing the horrendos things they had done to these precious babies, girls boys, all .....prayed so much giving it to my Lord Almighty only way I was able to get a little bit of peace, so Grateful for Trump & All for rescuing so many just wish this evil could be erradicated once for all