Only people mentioned by 1QLight in this post can reply
Susan Peltier @SusanPeltier_Mickie
10 February, 04:20
In response Jim Cue to his Publication
i'm a loving patient understanding an kind human but if I ever came across someone in the act of this or that they've done it it would take everything out of me not to become horrifically violent on them...God help these babies me and that person

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jim Cue @1QLight
10 February, 04:27
In response Susan Peltier to her Publication
Learning the delicate balance between bloody friqqin Rage/Vengence and Tears has been the hardest part of this nitemare for me. Could not stop crying for 5 months. You folks have made me stronger so I can keep fighting for them! TY all. #SaveTheChildren

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Michael Catino @MCanon
10 February, 04:08
Time for public executions. Hanging will do but if you want firing squads thats Ok. No lethal injections for them. Electrocution in the chair would surfice but nothing less. These people who did this to children are getting off light with any of the above mention methods.

Jim Cue @1QLight
10 February, 04:10
In response Michael Catino to his Publication
Hate to disagree pard--the only correct solution is public gasoline n matches IMHO.

Susie Que donated @SusieQue
10 February, 03:40
Please Lord expell the evil from this world.

Diane Harris @Ladydiaz
10 February, 03:19
our President Trump the only President that has stepped up to address thos huge issue and is rescuing the children. God bless Trump and all of his team who are fighting for our children and the world. this is much bigger than just the USA

Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
10 February, 03:04