I WOULD KNEEL DOWN IN AMAZEMENT THAT MY FAITH WAS JUSTIFIED! ๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€
AND THEN HUMBLY THANK THE CREATOR! ๐Ÿ˜˜
03:48 PM - Oct 06, 2023
Only people mentioned by DOWNTHERABBITHOLE in this post can reply
Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
07 October, 12:36
In response FOLLOW THE WHITE RABBIT to her Publication
Most probably all of the above in love and gratitude. โœจ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ™

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
FOLLOW THE WHITE RABBIT @DOWNTHERABBITHOLE
07 October, 03:58
In response Rita N-C to her Publication
๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ˜

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kly Fdt donated @Kfed71
07 October, 12:34
After the initial rush of adrenaline and getting my breath back Iโ€™m pretty Iโ€™m going to cry and thank God for his wonderful gift to mankind. Then Iโ€™m going to jump up and down screaming for joy. Damn! I canโ€™t WAIT!

07 October, 03:59
In response Kly Fdt to her Publication
AWESOME! THANX ๐Ÿ˜˜

Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
07 October, 12:28
Hard to say...may be tears of joy that it is finally here. It's been a long battle and I am tired but strong. Ready for whatever is to come. God's got this...that's all that matters

07 October, 04:00
In response Erin Smith to her Publication
YOUR SO RIGHT ERIN! I'M BEAT! BUT SO READY! ๐Ÿ˜

Wethe People-UltraMAGA @StormWatcher_17
06 October, 06:46
I'm pretty sure all of the above

reaper myer @reapermyer
06 October, 04:55
do what we're not supposed to.....gloat and dance around saying i told you so lol jk

Kerry Carlson @FramersIntents
07 October, 12:49
In response reaper myer to his Publication
At this point our over patient sufferance of one trusted, loved but non-believing person just MAY reQuire one to Query, "which genre of I TOLD YOU SO would you prefer, darling?

Waltz? Shostokovich? B'way 10pm Aria? No dilly-dallying on intensity of form. Flow with the mo'.

ZZTop - 24 lighters on the dresser, yes, sir... I gots to get paid.

07 October, 04:15
In response reaper myer to his Publication
YES I ADMIT, I WILL DO PLENTY OF THAT LOL ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜’

Missy M.. donated @MissyM
06 October, 04:46
First, I will drop to my knees and pray - then I will get up and scream and holler with joy.๐Ÿ˜Ž

07 October, 04:13
In response Missy M.. to her Publication
NICE! PROBABLY SCARE THE NEIGHBORS ๐Ÿ˜ข

Only followers of this user (GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

Mark Strauss @StraussForHouse
06 October, 03:50
I'll just be ready

07 October, 04:17
In response Mark Strauss to his Publication
I BET YOU WILL!
CALM, COOL & COLLECTED! ๐Ÿ˜’๐Ÿ˜Œ