Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
05 October, 11:58
I'm absolutely sick of waiting on others to do the right thing. It's been YEARS.

Broke my leg, lost everything, God stepped in and helped me get my life right and I did the HARD work. ALONE. Put all my passions on hold and gave all my time to this mission.

I have zero time for those who don't take this seriously. Who dont take GOD seriously.

Stay on your clown show carousel. 🤡🎠

We got this.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
06 October, 12:25
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
Thats the problem -Lauren - people are tooo comfortable with their cushy life (styles) - you have to be ripped of everything to SEE.....
Posting - REPOSTS and GARBAGE does not - make someone AWAKE... its more than that ....
You are doing the work 24/7 .. even in your sleep...
I HAD EVERYTHING !!!!!!
then I had
NOTHING !!!!!!

NOTHING is WHAT MAKES US SEE ....
GOD GIVES it and GOD TAKES IT AWAY...
GOD TAKES IT AWAY FOR A FUCKING REASON...
When you are worthy - He will take EVERYTHING from you ....... thats how He gets you to FIGHT..... Fight for your LIFE....

The ones WHO I KNOW are the MOST AWAKE has had it ALL taken away .. EVE. R Y TH. I NG ....!!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Chris David Bell @Only1CdnPatriot
06 October, 12:27
In response Elle DiNardi to her Publication
Including our only child to even talk to on the phone for 1.5 years and the agents/handers still laugh and do nothing to reward hard work and loyalty

Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
Chris - dont get me started with the fucking asshole WHITE HATS -- yeah you - yeah WHITE HATS .... you know WHO WE ARE.. right????? - You have me working 6 days a week / 12 hours a day - everything already ripped from me......... you do it to others too - taking their only child.... separating families ..... bring physical pain onto others as well.... FUCK YOU !!!... We cant get medical care cause we have NO $$$$ LEFT....... No medication ..... just TAKE TAKE TAKE....... strip of us EVERYTHING !!!!!...... WE SEE - WE HAVE GOD .....
. We are the hardest workers in your PLAN... DO you even notice US-?????? DO YOU CARE.. Where are the fucking MED BEDS????..... take away our health care and NOTHING to relive the PAIN ---- that PAIN we can handle but you took away our families...tooo!!!>.. FOR WHAT?...... there is less than 10 people (actually less than 5) I see here alone who FIGHT harder than anyone and they are the ones SUFFERING the most..... DO YOU HEAR US???? -
12:37 AM - Oct 06, 2023
In response Chris David Bell to his Publication
Only people mentioned by DinaElle in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Elle DiNardi, click on at the bottom under it