Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
05 October, 11:58
I'm absolutely sick of waiting on others to do the right thing. It's been YEARS.

Broke my leg, lost everything, God stepped in and helped me get my life right and I did the HARD work. ALONE. Put all my passions on hold and gave all my time to this mission.

I have zero time for those who don't take this seriously. Who dont take GOD seriously.

Stay on your clown show carousel. 🤡🎠

We got this.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
Thats the problem -Lauren - people are tooo comfortable with their cushy life (styles) - you have to be ripped of everything to SEE.....
Posting - REPOSTS and GARBAGE does not - make someone AWAKE... its more than that ....
You are doing the work 24/7 .. even in your sleep...
I HAD EVERYTHING !!!!!!
then I had
NOTHING !!!!!!

NOTHING is WHAT MAKES US SEE ....
GOD GIVES it and GOD TAKES IT AWAY...
GOD TAKES IT AWAY FOR A FUCKING REASON...
When you are worthy - He will take EVERYTHING from you ....... thats how He gets you to FIGHT..... Fight for your LIFE....

The ones WHO I KNOW are the MOST AWAKE has had it ALL taken away .. EVE. R Y TH. I NG ....!!!!
12:25 AM - Oct 06, 2023
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
Only people mentioned by DinaElle in this post can reply
Bondservant Mark @Bondservantmark
06 October, 01:25
In response Elle DiNardi to her Publication
I can relate. I walked away from nursing Oct. 2020, the hospital system went full depopulation mode, and I was pulling 100K/yr. I had to start over after 30 yrs. Now I'm just trying to make it from week to week doing odd carpentry jobs. My 401K is spent. Went thru a divorce as well. Front tires are balled & I can't afford new ones. With all the heat in Texas, utilities are over $200/ mo. And I still have to make my car payment or I have no transportation. Insurance is outrageous when you've been on a group plan & become single. But I chose my path because I couldn't ethically continue working in healthcare with what they continue to do. At first, I was very bitter & angry. But God was able to show me that I had a generational curse with a spirit of murder. After much prayer & fasting I was delivered. Now I can pray for those who are causing harm, knowingly or unknowingly.
My conscience is clear, I have peace with God, and will continue to trust Him for my needs. He's faithful.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
06 October, 08:20
In response Bondservant Mark to his Publication
Isn't it crazy how many have had their lives changed since waking up?..... I do believe its for reasons and part of the PLAN that God has for us.... It does SUCK with the struggles but I know SOON we will be in a better place... we will not have to worry - the stress is too much to bare sometimes... I will Pray things get better for you until that time comes.... We are not alone.. thank you for sharing - it helps us connect on a different level.🙏

Chris David Bell @Only1CdnPatriot
06 October, 12:27
In response Elle DiNardi to her Publication
Including our only child to even talk to on the phone for 1.5 years and the agents/handers still laugh and do nothing to reward hard work and loyalty

Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
06 October, 12:37
In response Chris David Bell to his Publication
Chris - dont get me started with the fucking asshole WHITE HATS -- yeah you - yeah WHITE HATS .... you know WHO WE ARE.. right????? - You have me working 6 days a week / 12 hours a day - everything already ripped from me......... you do it to others too - taking their only child.... separating families ..... bring physical pain onto others as well.... FUCK YOU !!!... We cant get medical care cause we have NO $$$$ LEFT....... No medication ..... just TAKE TAKE TAKE....... strip of us EVERYTHING !!!!!...... WE SEE - WE HAVE GOD .....
. We are the hardest workers in your PLAN... DO you even notice US-?????? DO YOU CARE.. Where are the fucking MED BEDS????..... take away our health care and NOTHING to relive the PAIN ---- that PAIN we can handle but you took away our families...tooo!!!>.. FOR WHAT?...... there is less than 10 people (actually less than 5) I see here alone who FIGHT harder than anyone and they are the ones SUFFERING the most..... DO YOU HEAR US???? -