Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
05 October, 11:58
I'm absolutely sick of waiting on others to do the right thing. It's been YEARS.

Broke my leg, lost everything, God stepped in and helped me get my life right and I did the HARD work. ALONE. Put all my passions on hold and gave all my time to this mission.

I have zero time for those who don't take this seriously. Who dont take GOD seriously.

Stay on your clown show carousel. 🤡🎠

We got this.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
06 October, 12:25
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
Thats the problem -Lauren - people are tooo comfortable with their cushy life (styles) - you have to be ripped of everything to SEE.....
Posting - REPOSTS and GARBAGE does not - make someone AWAKE... its more than that ....
You are doing the work 24/7 .. even in your sleep...
I HAD EVERYTHING !!!!!!
then I had
NOTHING !!!!!!

NOTHING is WHAT MAKES US SEE ....
GOD GIVES it and GOD TAKES IT AWAY...
GOD TAKES IT AWAY FOR A FUCKING REASON...
When you are worthy - He will take EVERYTHING from you ....... thats how He gets you to FIGHT..... Fight for your LIFE....

The ones WHO I KNOW are the MOST AWAKE has had it ALL taken away .. EVE. R Y TH. I NG ....!!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bondservant Mark @Bondservantmark
I can relate. I walked away from nursing Oct. 2020, the hospital system went full depopulation mode, and I was pulling 100K/yr. I had to start over after 30 yrs. Now I'm just trying to make it from week to week doing odd carpentry jobs. My 401K is spent. Went thru a divorce as well. Front tires are balled & I can't afford new ones. With all the heat in Texas, utilities are over $200/ mo. And I still have to make my car payment or I have no transportation. Insurance is outrageous when you've been on a group plan & become single. But I chose my path because I couldn't ethically continue working in healthcare with what they continue to do. At first, I was very bitter & angry. But God was able to show me that I had a generational curse with a spirit of murder. After much prayer & fasting I was delivered. Now I can pray for those who are causing harm, knowingly or unknowingly.
My conscience is clear, I have peace with God, and will continue to trust Him for my needs. He's faithful.
01:25 AM - Oct 06, 2023
In response Elle DiNardi to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Bondservantmark in this post can reply
Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
06 October, 08:20
In response Bondservant Mark to his Publication
Isn't it crazy how many have had their lives changed since waking up?..... I do believe its for reasons and part of the PLAN that God has for us.... It does SUCK with the struggles but I know SOON we will be in a better place... we will not have to worry - the stress is too much to bare sometimes... I will Pray things get better for you until that time comes.... We are not alone.. thank you for sharing - it helps us connect on a different level.🙏

Bondservant Mark @Bondservantmark
06 October, 01:49
In response Elle DiNardi to her Publication
I will lift you up as well. 🙏 Looks like our life at the moment is fulfilling Scripture. The end won't be for everyone. And that includes Patriots. They may minister to the people, but God won't allow them to minister to Him in the Holy Place.