Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
04 October, 09:54

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Laurie Wilson @Micah6_8
This is totally messed up - it was scheduled for 2:20 and people were spreading it as 2:22 EST (which is 14:22).

It didn't go off early. Here on the west coast it went off 11:20 AM just on time.

Not sure who those people were but they are way off on this.
12:55 AM - Oct 05, 2023
In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Micah6_8 in this post can reply
Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
05 October, 01:21
In response Laurie Wilson to her Publication
Mine went off at 2:18 EST.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Laurie Wilson @Micah6_8
05 October, 01:31
In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication
Test was scheduled from 2:20-2:50. EBS hit people at slightly different times.

What I'm saying is it was previously scheduled for 2:22 PM EST. It's been announced for weeks/months and scheduled even farther back than that.

But the meme states it was supposed to take place at 1:22...that's completely wrong. That's the first thing wrong with that meme.

Second thing wrong is that he says military time it went off was 14:22 - which means 2:22, which was the original and accurate scheduled time.

Third thing wrong is that he says because the EBS went off at the wrong time, at 14:22 instead of 1:20/13:22 we need to look at a certain Q post (1422).

Forth thing wrong is that he is giving us a Q post that isn't accurate because of the previous 3 things I've mentioned.

I'm not trying to be a Karen, but this meme is one messed up booger!

No idea why VK posted this, other than to mess with us? Confuse us? Make us question? Not sure...but it's wrong from start to finish.

Make