I Am 354 ThatwhichisTwelve @S33K3R
05 October, 09:58
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
Mine came in at 1:18.

Presidential.
πŸ˜πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ
Made me smile.

I'm fascinated by the fact that it wasn't the same for All.....πŸ€”

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JOJO5757 @JOJO5757
05 October, 07:31
Just an FYI - Did not receive the Presidential alert. Only the FEMA alert at precisely 2:20. πŸ˜•

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kathryn Killin @Naturegal
04 October, 09:57
I did not get one at all. All of the alert settings are in the on position on my Apple I Phone 7 plus

Rae Rae donated @JujuPatriot71
04 October, 09:44
nope...

13007 ThisOrThat @OneWayOrAnother
04 October, 08:44
Correction . . . spoke with a few who did receive the alert.

13007 ThisOrThat @OneWayOrAnother
04 October, 07:10
It appears this rural community in the 4 Corners of Colorado didn't experience it.

Lori Mckeon @lorirw
04 October, 04:36
Yes got it. Remind me the purpose and who is behind itπŸ˜‚

Brandy Molina @bmolina0003
04 October, 03:58
Right after the alert started, I turned my phone off. When I turned it back on, I only had "emergency network" calling. I turned the phone off and restarted it in five minutes. Seems to be okay now. BUT - I am not at all okay with these SOBs (that's naming them mildly) screwing around with my phone. I need to have that phone for any emergency my 99 year old mother may have. It is my property bought and paid for. This is complete violation of my personal rights.

Awake Now @Awakenow
04 October, 02:38
Mine said National, not President…

EOS Goddess of Dawn @Dawn
04 October, 02:34
πŸ‘

Carol Ann @colors
04 October, 02:32
Yup 2 mins early

Pristine Earth @APristineEarth
04 October, 02:43
In response Carol Ann to her Publication
Came on time 2:20 pm EST

Running Waters207 @RunningWaters207
04 October, 09:41
In response Carol Ann to her Publication
Me also it wa s2 minutes early I am in EST.

Brizby Finley @BrizbyFinley
04 October, 02:29
Yup…. As usual… it made jump outta my skin!! Lol

silvermoonbeam _66 @silvermoonbeam66
04 October, 02:27
My phone never went off :(

Brizby Finley @BrizbyFinley
04 October, 02:29
In response silvermoonbeam _66 to her Publication
What time zone are you?

Rae Rae donated @JujuPatriot71
04 October, 09:44
In response silvermoonbeam _66 to her Publication
Mine didn't either - AZ. The people around me - all their phones went off. I checked and have "government alerts" on.