Michele hoffman @LuddyDundrums
Asking for prayers for my husband and his family-my mother in law's cancer is everywhere-and I believe this to be vaccine related. Rather than take our advice of FenBen and Ivermectin, she went the chemotherapy route. It's in God's hands now.

We are warriors and we will win against this evil, this I know.

https://youtu.be/1GIK2p708...
Epic Women Warriors || Two Steps from Hell - Victory || HD - YouTube

♪ ♫ ♩ ♫ Musical Reference ♪ ♫ ♩ ♫ ✮✰ ✫ Two Steps From Hell (Official)https://www.youtube.com/user/TwoStepsFromTheMusic✮✰ ✫ ImagesThe Lord of the Rings || O s...

12:54 PM - Oct 04, 2023
Only people mentioned by LuddyDundrums in this post can reply
Clarence Sargent @Ministerofblog
04 October, 04:06
In response Michele hoffman to her Publication
Father God of heaven and earth I ask you to do your work and will against this "Parasitical" monster in her body from head to toe and at the same time protect her body from the effects of negative radiation.

We all know it cannot work without killing more than necessary to eradicate the "Cancerous Parasites'" but you lord are THE most powerful healer in the universe so we have pure faith in that fact!

Lord RAISE THE PH level of her body make her body more alkaline completely uncomfortable to live in!

Move through her body right now in a massive killing spree of this parasitical evil it cannot stand it will not stand in Jesus Name amen!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
05 October, 05:41
In response Clarence Sargent to his Publication
What a beautiful prayer. Thank you friend.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jay Dee @JAYDEE
04 October, 02:24
🙏🙏🙏

Serious Reesy @seriousreesy
04 October, 01:41
🙏🙏🙏

RoccoQ @RoccoQ
04 October, 01:41
Prayers for you Michelle and your family. ❤️🙏

David Mulloy @singindavey
04 October, 01:37
I Feel your Pain.
My Father-in-Law chose the exact same route, even after the family suggested alternative, including Fenbendazole!!
I will Keep You in My Prayers!

04 October, 02:57
In response David Mulloy to his Publication
Thank you ever so kindly. I'm so sorry. She threw all of the info I gave her in the trash and I just came back from her house, it was all I could do not to say something...God bless them, they know not what they do. Prayers for you as well.

Felixa Unger @FelixaUnger
04 October, 01:28
Oh my......such a sad outcome. Prayers for all of you. 🙏🙏🙏

04 October, 02:58
In response Felixa Unger to her Publication
Thank you Felixa. Truly. xo

Cassio Peia @Cassio63
04 October, 01:24
🙏prayers, this is happening to a couple of my friends too....so sad💔

Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
04 October, 01:14
Praying for strength and health for all of you. Love you so much! 🤍

04 October, 02:59
In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication
I love you too honey, it's why I haven't been on much-my mood has been iffy at best. Wish I could hug you😘

Missy M.. donated @MissyM
04 October, 01:12
🙏💗🙏

Pipsqueak @Pipsqueak
04 October, 01:11
🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

Truth Seeker @JacksRule
04 October, 01:07
Prayers sent 🙏🙏🙏💕💕

Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
04 October, 01:04
Sending prayers 🙏❤️🙏

Ultra Maga North Carolina Patriot @Godismysavior777
04 October, 12:56
🙏🙏🙏

04 October, 01:01
In response Ultra Maga North Carolina Patriot to her Publication
Thank you girl. Tears. It makes me so damned angry.