Anne Kats @anneanon1
So do we turn off our phones or leave them on ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธโ“
10:05 AM - Oct 04, 2023
Only people mentioned by anneanon1 in this post can reply
DTOM Patriot @45x2tk2020
04 October, 12:07
In response Anne Kats to her Publication
Hereโ€™s my take on this. Weโ€™ve learned through COUNTLESS examples that FEMA can NOT be trusted. Weโ€™ve learned how evil the bad guys are and what lengths they are willing to go to do harm to humanity. Weโ€™ve learned to question EVERYTHING. Ive NEVER seen this level of advertising for an emergency alert! They REALLY want us to listen and being from FEMA, my gut says โ€œHELL NO!โ€ Do what you feel is right but as for me and my house, phones, radios and TVs will be turned off and put away. Better safe than sorry!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Anne Kats @anneanon1
04 October, 12:12
In response DTOM Patriot to her Publication
Thatโ€™s were Iโ€™m leaning ๐Ÿ•Š๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿผ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Meggie Jam @meggiejam
04 October, 11:36
My phone is so old, i'm wondering if the idiot test will even find it, so I'm leaving it on and put it outside the house and see what happens.

Mike Anon @Mike314
04 October, 10:25
Leaving mine on.

Ken Ziegenfus @Woken67
04 October, 10:12
Id be safe turn them off 2-3 est . There is shedding ! Everyone has the Nano particles! Itโ€™s in our water and food! You must learn how to detox from them! ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿซถโค๏ธ

Teresa Andersqn @2behonest50
04 October, 10:11
I'm leaving mine on but cutting the silencer on.

Brizby Finley @BrizbyFinley
04 October, 10:06
Iโ€™m going to leave mine onโ€ฆ Iโ€™m not jabby jabbedโ€ฆ so weโ€™ll see

Anne Kats @anneanon1
04 October, 10:07
In response Brizby Finley to her Publication
Iโ€™m not jabbed so ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ