TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
WONDERING WHICH IS TRUE... whether FEMA is going to trick everyone it's going to be an emergency broadcast test...OR whether it's the white hats installing starlink. Is it the fake news helpers trying to keep the population from making sure they are receiving white hat emergency notifications... and possibly.. sending frequencies that de-calcify pineal glands.... or black hats turn on an activation of the vaccinated. #MINDFUCK
10:34 PM - Oct 03, 2023
Only people mentioned by Candidiam17 in this post can reply
Cindy _MAGA @MAGA_WWG1WGA
03 October, 11:38
In response TheBest isYet2Come to her Publication
I don’t believe black hats are in control any more . I believe they have all been taken out . That’s my opinion.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Evangelina @Evangelina
03 October, 10:39

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
03 October, 10:46
In response Evangelina to her Publication
Thank you for sharing, beautiful! 💖🙏

X__ Coastie @Xcoastie
03 October, 10:38
I’m not expecting anything but a basic EBS test and that’s it. They (white or black hats) wouldn’t telegraph anything major ahead of time. I really hope something big pops, but doubt this will be it.