TexasTrumpGirl Tammi @DaughterOfGod
03 October, 04:17
🙏❤️🤗🕊️ Do any of you use cbd gummies for pain? I am wondering. I have a lot of nerve issues, sciatica and overall numbing, just curious as to what I could get to help? I don't sleep well and when I do sleep, I wake up in pain, and I don't get a lot of movement, because of my pain. I don't use pain medication, I use some hemp cream, bought some hemp gummies, but they aren't really helping. So I am just curious, if any of you have any ideas that would really help? Any suggestions would be great. I will not go to any doctors, I absolutely refuse. I want my life back and I want to enjoy life again. I feel like it is just passing me by. Thanks in advance.🙏❤️🤗🕊️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by 777evantree in this post can reply
TexasTrumpGirl Tammi @DaughterOfGod
03 October, 05:25
In response Karin Celebrate Each Day to her Publication
🙏❤️🤗🕊️Thank you. I have tried a lot of Hyland's Homeopathic products. I still have a lot here with me. But not finding the right one for my pain.🙏❤️🤗🕊️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396