Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
15 August, 12:56
HI there fren! 🦅 1234
Good things take time. 🤍

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
15 August, 01:40
In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication
What just happened in Maui, in the towns of Lahaina and Kula, was not staged on a movie set. They really burned over 1,00 people, families children, their pets, alive, destroyed their homes and reworked zoning just prior and after so the people can not recover any homeowners insurance. They are not letting relief donations in, and the Gov said they will be taking over the land to put in a 15-minute work housing city. I am reporting from real life in Hawaii.

I repeat this isn't a movie. It's happening in real life to real people. Make proper arrangements with yourselves, your families, and God. We are in AIs remastering of Operation Trust.

The people can and must wake up to it and prevail for HUman kind's sake. Humans have good hearts. The people who do these things are not Human and have weaknesses. Love is their kryptonite, it makes them physically il.

Love people. 🙏💛

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
WIPatriot IRL @QualityorQuantity
The things that are going on are extremely disturbing.

Apparently the 'show' we are supposed to be enjoying is the scramble the DS is/will do to try to keep control.

A bit different than we were led to believe.

Have to say that the behavior from both sides is pissing me off. That may not be be a 'politically correct' thing to say but I am too darn old to care about that nonsense.

As far as I am concerned both sides are complicit in lying and deception and I am plain old sick and tired of it.

Perhaps, 'We the People' need to get off social media and haul the DS sympathizer's out of their offices and positions.

We own more guns than there are citizens and have the right to get rid of the people who have created the tyrranical system that we are all living under.

How do we know that the accounts telling us that they have it all are not AI and taking us for a ride?

That is a real question
06:40 PM - Oct 02, 2023
In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by QualityorQuantity in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from WIPatriot IRL, click on at the bottom under it