Only people mentioned by Kuntuzangpo1776 in this post can reply
DAN MARTIN @DANMARTIN17
02 October, 06:18
In response Kuntuzangpo 1776 to his Publication
They lost all credibility when they awarded the Peace Prize to Obama and shunned POTUS Trump for the Abraham Accord. Here's what I think about them and their prize

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rabbit Roulette @RabbitRoulette
02 October, 03:09
Bad news just means good news…. πŸ™Œ
one step closer. step by step.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Michele hoffman @LuddyDundrums
02 October, 02:33
πŸ˜•

Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
02 October, 02:05
whats up is down and down is up left is right and right is left its a clown world

mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
02 October, 01:58
The non-stop exposure of corruption in their whole system, is how society can start to heal itself.

Kimmys ConjecturingAgain @KimmysConjecturingAgain
02 October, 04:30
In response mars 1776 to his Publication
There will be no..."I was just doing my job"....or..."I was just following orders". There is no excuse. If you would not take it...but would inject it into another person....that is the definition of "knowingly".

Bondservant Mark @Bondservantmark
02 October, 06:39
In response mars 1776 to his Publication
Since the DOD was the instigator of this, all that participated will fall under the same War Crimes. Their continued employed is confirmation that they chose a paycheck over ethics. The injured and the grieving families will have none of it. I'm glad I walked away from it back in Oct. 2020. I'm broke, but I sleep well at night. Not a good time to be identified with the genocidal "deathcare" system.