Kuntuzangpo 1776 @Kuntuzangpo1776
02 October, 01:51
From Stonewall Jackson
https://truthsocial.com/@1...

🎯👏👏👏💯

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
mars 1776 @mars_1776
The non-stop exposure of corruption in their whole system, is how society can start to heal itself.
01:58 PM - Oct 02, 2023
In response Kuntuzangpo 1776 to his Publication
Only people mentioned by mars_1776 in this post can reply
Bondservant Mark @Bondservantmark
02 October, 06:39
In response mars 1776 to his Publication
Since the DOD was the instigator of this, all that participated will fall under the same War Crimes. Their continued employed is confirmation that they chose a paycheck over ethics. The injured and the grieving families will have none of it. I'm glad I walked away from it back in Oct. 2020. I'm broke, but I sleep well at night. Not a good time to be identified with the genocidal "deathcare" system.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kimmys ConjecturingAgain @KimmysConjecturingAgain
02 October, 04:30
In response mars 1776 to his Publication
There will be no..."I was just doing my job"....or..."I was just following orders". There is no excuse. If you would not take it...but would inject it into another person....that is the definition of "knowingly".

mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
02 October, 04:35
In response Kimmys ConjecturingAgain to her Publication