COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR @COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR
02 October, 07:34
RMN

Tues. 3 Oct. the Stock Market was expected to continue to sell off. When it hit 20% it would be considered the point of no return and would close.

· Wed. 4 Oct. was also considered the day when the official Stock Market Crash would happen. A “test” on the worldwide Emergency Alert System has been scheduled for Wed. 4 Oct. HAL TURNER: October 4 TEST of Emergency Alert System, Nationwide. No, It’s not the Zombie Apocalypse! - American Media Group (amg-news.com)

· By Tues. 10 Oct. the bulk of redemption appointments and exchanges were expected to be done.

· On Wed. 11 Oct. another possible EBS date with Biden removal – that would kick off a four month military action.

· The second week of Oct. the restitution and reparation funds will be given out for seniors over 60 in a lump sum; for ages 50-60 they will be paid out over a 12 month period and ages 30 to 49 paid out over a 15 year period. …Bruce

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
cheri malmquist @countrygirlanon
Be lovely if this happens but I'll wait for the celebration til I see it first hand. I'm 75 yr old & my Mom who I live with is 95 & neither of us have received a phone call, mail notice, email etc for any appointment for these redemptions. We live on the edge, from Soc Sec checks only. So....here we are 'call me...maybe' :-)
09:38 AM - Oct 02, 2023
In response COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR to his Publication
Only people mentioned by countrygirlanon in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from cheri malmquist, click on at the bottom under it