COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR @COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR
RMN

Tues. 3 Oct. the Stock Market was expected to continue to sell off. When it hit 20% it would be considered the point of no return and would close.

· Wed. 4 Oct. was also considered the day when the official Stock Market Crash would happen. A “test” on the worldwide Emergency Alert System has been scheduled for Wed. 4 Oct. HAL TURNER: October 4 TEST of Emergency Alert System, Nationwide. No, It’s not the Zombie Apocalypse! - American Media Group (amg-news.com)

· By Tues. 10 Oct. the bulk of redemption appointments and exchanges were expected to be done.

· On Wed. 11 Oct. another possible EBS date with Biden removal – that would kick off a four month military action.

· The second week of Oct. the restitution and reparation funds will be given out for seniors over 60 in a lump sum; for ages 50-60 they will be paid out over a 12 month period and ages 30 to 49 paid out over a 15 year period. …Bruce
07:34 AM - Oct 02, 2023
Only people mentioned by COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR in this post can reply
cheri malmquist @countrygirlanon
02 October, 09:38
In response COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR to his Publication
Be lovely if this happens but I'll wait for the celebration til I see it first hand. I'm 75 yr old & my Mom who I live with is 95 & neither of us have received a phone call, mail notice, email etc for any appointment for these redemptions. We live on the edge, from Soc Sec checks only. So....here we are 'call me...maybe' :-)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396