COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR @COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR
02 October, 08:33
With several countries going back to lockdown for the Omicron variant, which is the Military code for the cleanup operation for the CP Pedophiles & Traitors.

We've entered the [C]los{Ing [Ajct: - initiating the EBS, Military Tribunals and Full Disclosure Of The Galactic Alliance.

Sending out the 5:5 MIL OPS was a confirmation SIG in our primary objective - rescuing our children from tunnels & DUMBs.

As the remaining countries lockdown and reports of COVID-19 diagnosis' continue, the news unlocks the map of events. Prepare to archive and be offline.

SHUTDOWN.

John F Kennedy Jr.
19th Vice President

WWG1WGA ๐Ÿ’ž๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ•Š๐ŸŒ๐Ÿ’ซ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
๐Ÿ‘€When? As usual guess I'll be broke and won't be able to work if they shut the net down. Ugh. Life. I don't know the details. Is the WHOLE net going down, etc. Ain't gonna miss these monthly mason bills at all......lectric, "house payments" all that. What a circus it has been this rattle trap trestle board system. TIME wasting, is what they have done to our lives. Made it thru twelve with a broken disco ball as my light at night, lets see what happens.
08:39 AM - Oct 02, 2023
In response COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR to his Publication
Only people mentioned by AmericanFoster in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (QTRUMPZPUTIN) can see their posts

02 October, 08:53
In response GOD WON to her Publication
Hey I been doing this decades. LOL I didn't say I wasn't in, my life has been about seeing this end.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
02 October, 08:54 (E)
In response GOD WON to her Publication
I spent thirty years knowing bout the kids being eaten, and sacrificed, older folks being poisoned via pharmakia, etc. NOT easy at all. I have given it my ALL, I don't think most could have made it. And WHY for the children and all of God's humanity.