COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR @COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR
With several countries going back to lockdown for the Omicron variant, which is the Military code for the cleanup operation for the CP Pedophiles & Traitors.

We've entered the [C]los{Ing [Ajct: - initiating the EBS, Military Tribunals and Full Disclosure Of The Galactic Alliance.

Sending out the 5:5 MIL OPS was a confirmation SIG in our primary objective - rescuing our children from tunnels & DUMBs.

As the remaining countries lockdown and reports of COVID-19 diagnosis' continue, the news unlocks the map of events. Prepare to archive and be offline.

SHUTDOWN.

John F Kennedy Jr.
19th Vice President

WWG1WGA πŸ’žπŸŒΉπŸ•ŠπŸŒπŸ’«
08:33 AM - Oct 02, 2023
Only people mentioned by COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (QTRUMPZPUTIN) can see their posts

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
02 October, 08:39
In response COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR to his Publication
πŸ‘€When? As usual guess I'll be broke and won't be able to work if they shut the net down. Ugh. Life. I don't know the details. Is the WHOLE net going down, etc. Ain't gonna miss these monthly mason bills at all......lectric, "house payments" all that. What a circus it has been this rattle trap trestle board system. TIME wasting, is what they have done to our lives. Made it thru twelve with a broken disco ball as my light at night, lets see what happens.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (QTRUMPZPUTIN) can see their posts