Lisa Groenewoud @VictoryOfTheLight369
Natural anti-inflammatory, anti-biotic recipe:

3 1/2 oz honey
2 oz apple cider vinegar
1 TBSP tumeric
1/2 TBSP pepper

Shake and store in glass jar in fridge for up to 2 weeks ~ SHARE!!!
10:13 AM - Sep 30, 2023
Only people mentioned by VictoryOfTheLight369 in this post can reply
The Real Me @TheRealMe
30 September, 10:41
In response Lisa Groenewoud to her Publication
I would add garlic!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ange Love @LoveM
30 September, 10:24
Great post! I would also add a few TBSP of coconut oil to the mixture to activate the tumeric. After researching, tumeric needs natural oils with it to work. Milk, coconut milk have natural oils too and can add ingredients to drink hot or cold.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jessica Dunn @Godwins202
30 September, 10:20
Do you drink the whole thing or take so much at a time?

Lisa Groenewoud @VictoryOfTheLight369
30 September, 10:28
In response Jessica Dunn to her Publication
a spoonful on empty stomach each day for prevention - but you can take more if you are getting cold/flu

LightAngel9 ... @lightangel9
30 September, 10:17
ThanQ for posting this Patriot!! I was thinking of cayenne pepper as well, adding it to it. :)

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
30 September, 10:16
Perhaps small amount ofcayenne pepper instead of black pepper?

The Real Me @TheRealMe
30 September, 10:40
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
Do both. The black pepper works with the turmeric to make it more absorbent. By itself it’s not.