COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR @COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR
The Emergency Broadcast System (EBS) was about to explode worldwide. Documentaries in 55 languages and 600 dialects on all channels on the Planet will be coming into your home courtesy of the Alliance Space Force. Many people will be shocked. Please prepare your family. Yes, everything will be revealed.
06:46 AM - Sep 30, 2023
Only people mentioned by COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR in this post can reply
WIPatriot IRL @QualityorQuantity
30 September, 08:59
In response COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR to his Publication
I am under the belief that the new 'system' was activated years ago. This is just a public disclosure.

I recall a Pompeo tweet announcing he was doing his Monday broadcsats using this new system.

How many years ago was Pompeo working with the Trump administration?

This is no big deal, IMHO.

Business as usual and no big disclosures of any other kind.

Also, I am under the belief that Tesla magnets/technology were installed & have deactivated the negative effects of 5G in the cell towers so that isn't an issue either.

Time will tell.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
30 September, 06:51
In response COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR to his Publication
What happens if you don't own a TV? Streamed to phone/laptop too? Make friends with your TV watching neighbours? Take a few days our to read books instead as we've got the essence already from years of being awake?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396