Only people mentioned by DOWNTHERABBITHOLE in this post can reply
Sherry Slape @sslape
01 October, 03:09
In response FOLLOW THE WHITE RABBIT to her Publication
And here we are and once again NOTHING!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Evangelina @Evangelina
30 September, 11:28
🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
FOLLOW THE WHITE RABBIT @DOWNTHERABBITHOLE
03 October, 11:41
In response Evangelina to her Publication
😍😍

Kly Fdt donated @Kfed71
30 September, 11:17
It seems like a whole lotta somethings have to happen before most of this could take place. 🤷🏼‍♀️

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
30 September, 08:04
Sauce?

Dorothea Dankowski @DorotheaTN
30 September, 07:46
This would affect me. I'm over 70. I'll sure confirm happily if it happens tomorrow or Tuesday the 3rd, our normal payday of the month.

04 October, 02:54
In response Dorothea Dankowski to her Publication
HI DEAR! YES! THEY EXPECT US TO SURVIVE ON SCRAPS! NOT MUCH LONGER! WE EARNED IT!! GOD BLESS! THANX FOR THE FOLLOW! 😍

TexasTrumpGirl Tammi @DaughterOfGod
30 September, 01:39
🙏❤️🤗🕊️I pray this is true.🙏❤️🤗🕊️

06 October, 03:00
In response TexasTrumpGirl Tammi to her Publication
YOUR PRAYERS ARE GOING TO BE ANSWERED!😍😍