some one special to some @godrus
There's people that I've connected with through this q experience and shared the deepest bits of my soul. And these people are spread all across the world and we may never meet in person, but they profoundly changed me for the better, and I am eternally grateful for it.
08:11 PM - Sep 29, 2023 (E)
Only people mentioned by godrus in this post can reply
Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
30 September, 01:30
In response some one special to some to her Publication
In it together ❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
30 September, 01:01
I’m hoping for a yuge reunion on Anon Island/Mountain one day!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
30 September, 12:33
Same ❤️

Silver Cat @silvercat
30 September, 12:32
Yes! Blessings to you!

Pink Totter @Totter
30 September, 12:29
Oh yes, and couldn't have done this without you all.

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
30 September, 12:06
Ditto🥰

The Real Me @TheRealMe
29 September, 08:44
We will all meet at some point, I really believe that.

Daniel Sunday @Dan47
29 September, 08:35
😄💗

Missy M.. donated @MissyM
29 September, 08:27
I so feel the same ❣️🙏💥