Laurie Sunshine @HeavenlySunshine2022
I absolutely love this! Amazing what people can do when we all come together. Keep loving one another, and be kind ❤️

TikTokNews45

My eyes are leaking again😉
08:10 PM - Sep 28, 2023
Only people mentioned by HeavenlySunshine2022 in this post can reply
Ange Love @LoveM
29 September, 07:18
In response Laurie Sunshine to her Publication
My heart is leaking

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
29 September, 07:57
In response Ange Love to her Publication
KINDNESS IS A SUPERPOWER!!!
😍🤗😉

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Here KittyKitty @HereKittyKitty
29 September, 06:51
🥲🥰🤗
Love this!
What a sweet man 😇
Just look at what collectively love can do 💖
So happy for him!

29 September, 06:52
In response Here KittyKitty to her Publication
Love in action!!!!!😉

Lori Mckeon @lorirw
29 September, 04:13
Gentle kind man and a wonderful idea and response. GOD's love wins!!

29 September, 04:47
In response Lori Mckeon to her Publication
😍

Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
29 September, 02:35
I am sobbing! I am so happy for this Pizza man!!! How wonderful!!! My heart goes out to him!!! TY to all those who helped!!!

What a beautiful story and it made my day!!!

TY for sharing!!!💛

29 September, 02:39
In response Kris Williams to her Publication
You're welcome😉

DJ_STL @DJ_STL
29 September, 12:19 (E)
Thank you so much for posting this beautiful video. 💙

29 September, 12:24
In response DJ_STL to her Publication
You're welcome😉

nuts11 nuts11 @nuts11
29 September, 12:10
I'm NOT 😢!!!

29 September, 12:15
In response nuts11 nuts11 to her Publication
😉

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
29 September, 11:59
I’m seeing more & more of this generation out in the work force where I live, fast food, grocery stores etc. this is a generation that is so humbling, that we can all learn much from. What a beautiful gentle soul❤️ & story

29 September, 12:15
In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication
Precious😉

Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
29 September, 11:45
This is the America We know and love!!!!

29 September, 11:55
In response Sneakers 359 to his Publication
Yes it is.....thrills my heart to be a part of helping people....in various ways😉

arba happihr @arba
29 September, 10:50
Aloha🌺
I think Pizza man and I are related.
We just like to help others when we can
I want to live in a world like this
Helping others and sharing love.
Great video
Thank you for sharing the love 😍

29 September, 12:13
In response arba happihr to her Publication
You're welcome, Arba......... Each one can reach one!!!😉

Wethe People-UltraMAGA @StormWatcher_17
29 September, 07:53
Yep got me right in the feels, gosh darn leaky eyes. This is the humanity I love.

29 September, 12:41
In response Wethe People-UltraMAGA to his Publication
Me too, We the People😉

reaper myer @reapermyer
29 September, 12:45
yaaaay but now im hungry

29 September, 12:47
In response reaper myer to his Publication
🤣🙃😂

Time for a snack 😉

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
29 September, 12:37
💖💖💖

29 September, 12:42
In response Patriot Sam to her Publication
😉

LightAngel9 ... @lightangel9
28 September, 08:39
The BEST of HUMANITY!!!

BEAUTIFUL SOULS!! 🙏 💕

28 September, 08:45
In response LightAngel9 ... to her Publication
YES....PRAISE GOD!😍

Tammy Faye @Pndlumswings
28 September, 08:32
🥺❤ God Blesses him, he blesses others, he blesses us all 🙏❤

28 September, 08:33
In response Tammy Faye to her Publication
Amen!!!😉