Casey Turnup @CaseyTurnup
28 September, 03:25
DID YOU KNOW...

RAW MILK HEALS... not PASTERIZED milk.

Why is there such a brutal war on raw dairy and the farmers? Why does the FDA and USDA go to such insane lengths to try and take this one food away from you?

Do you really think they're trying to protect you from pathogens? Or are they trying to prevent you from having the food that prevents you from getting sick?

Raw dairy helps you detoxify, provides tons of bioavailable nutrition, heals your gut, and makes your immune system strong. All these things are bad for their business model.

We_The_People_US

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriot Mel @Zimasfriend
I sent this to my family members a few months back.
03:38 PM - Sep 28, 2023
In response Casey Turnup to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Zimasfriend in this post can reply
Mrs Seventeen @9_29_03
28 September, 08:37
In response Patriot Mel to her Publication
Yep, raw goat milk, buy it from a farm who sells it almost straight from the goat that morning. I put kefir grains in two cups of milk for 24 hours and you have the BEST kefir with so many probiotics. Better than any store bought. You will never buy store bought again!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriot Mel @Zimasfriend
29 September, 10:25
In response Mrs Seventeen to her Publication
I buy raw cows milk and love it! Unfortunately, It is getting harder and harder to find. 😥

Casey Turnup @CaseyTurnup
28 September, 03:55
In response Patriot Mel to her Publication
WOW!

Thank you!

Patriot Mel @Zimasfriend
28 September, 05:14
In response Casey Turnup to her Publication
You're welcome.