Only people mentioned by DOWNTHERABBITHOLE in this post can reply
Diana Kennedy @Kennedbd
28 September, 04:02
In response FOLLOW THE WHITE RABBIT to her Publication
YESSSS !!!!!! I can’t wait πŸ˜›

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
FOLLOW THE WHITE RABBIT @DOWNTHERABBITHOLE
06 October, 03:05
In response Diana Kennedy to her Publication
NOT MUCH LONGER!! KEEP THE FAITH! 😘

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ron The Best is Yet to Come @Ringo4maga
28 September, 03:12 (E)
NESARA requires new block chain elections within 120 days pull that trigger !!!!

connie wright @cowri
28 September, 12:18
1st Term 2016-2020
2nd Term 2020 paused 2024
3rd Term 2024-2028 President JFK Jr
VP unknown so far

04 October, 03:03
In response connie wright to her Publication
LOOKS ABOUT RIGHT!! NICE JOB!! 😁

Stevie King @ShineBright9
04 October, 03:17
My question is on this is if JFK Jr. is President 2024-2028 where’s the vote of the people? I was under the understanding there wasn’t going to be another election so how does he become president? 🧐🧐

connie wright @cowri
28 September, 12:05
An Election - After the announcement of Nesara/Gesara within 120 days

04 October, 03:01
THAT'S RIGHT!! πŸ˜πŸ‘

Hawaii50 Assembly @Hawaii50Assembly
04 October, 03:03
i've been waiting.... i thought it would have been already. But i guess i did the math wrong

Cindy _MAGA @MAGA_WWG1WGA
28 September, 11:33
Sooner , let’s manifest October.