Jim Cue @1QLight
10 February, 02:41
Our Priorities R AFU

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by Divinedirtclod in this post can reply
Atom.Eve GOD @Atom_Eve_GOD
10 February, 06:38
In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication
Now you know why they voted for FULL TERM Babies...Harvesting all the parts is a financial BOOM!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
10 February, 06:41
In response Atom.Eve GOD to his Publication

Sovereign Follower _Z_ @GrinBoy
10 February, 06:43
In response Atom.Eve GOD to his Publication
Forgive them Father for they do not comprehend what they do. Amen

William B Doyle @WilliamBDoyle
10 February, 03:20
How can anyone do this, especially a medical professional who allegedly took an oath to save/protect lives?

I do not get it. Never did.

10 February, 03:47
In response William B Doyle to his Publication

Deplorable Hillbilly Dave @DeplorableHillbillyDave
10 February, 03:09
Hippie Crits!

10 February, 03:15
In response Deplorable Hillbilly Dave to his Publication
I'd rather see pp employees executed. yeah I said it.