Only people mentioned by 1QLight in this post can reply
I love my country @lark1111
11 February, 12:55
In response Jim Cue to his Publication
😢😢😢

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Deeann Sec @Duxgirl27
11 February, 12:38
evil human scum 😡🤬

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Candie Mattos @Makenamm
10 February, 06:24
Talk about ou of touch. Human
Fetus should be protected first & foremost. it isnt the people that are voting on these idiotic priorities.

American Girl @Americangirl
10 February, 06:20

gail nichols @2021election
10 February, 03:05
How in the year 2020-21. can this be RIGHT? I just cant wrap my head around this😢🥺😡

Bizarro World @ThisfeelslikeBizarroWorld
10 February, 03:00
if that's not f'd up i truly dont know what is. please wake up humans! pretty please!! 🙏🏼🙏🏼

Candie Mattos @Makenamm
10 February, 06:26
In response Bizarro World to her Publication
The vile Politicians should be punished for this. unacceptable!

Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
10 February, 02:48

William B Doyle @WilliamBDoyle
10 February, 03:20
In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication
How can anyone do this, especially a medical professional who allegedly took an oath to save/protect lives?

I do not get it. Never did.

Atom.Eve GOD @Atom_Eve_GOD
10 February, 06:38
In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication
Now you know why they voted for FULL TERM Babies...Harvesting all the parts is a financial BOOM!

Kathy Terrell @Kathyrose1980
10 February, 02:46
the killings of unborn babies must stop. every child is a gift from God. save the unborn babies.