Only people mentioned by AQPATRON in this post can reply
DTOM Patriot @45x2tk2020
27 September, 10:24
In response AQ. PATRON to his Publication
As a Michigander, I can testify that the ONLY political signs that we have seen for well over 4 years now are supporting OUR POTUS Donald Trump!! The only support we see for the Resident is โ€œGo Brandonโ€ or โ€œF Bidenโ€ signs. The majority DEFINITELY voted for President Trump. We KNOW our election was stolen!!!! ๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿผ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
connie wright @cowri
28 September, 07:53
In response DTOM Patriot to her Publication
Rosebush, Mi surprised me. I was disappointed seeing JB signs everywhere. Then again, I only travel thru coming from Clare....South of Rosebush is the Amish Store....

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bergers Book Reviews donated @BergersBookRev
28 September, 08:59
In response DTOM Patriot to her Publication
Same here in most of PA. We all love Trump and you only see FJB signs for Bidan.

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
27 September, 08:30
In response AQ. PATRON to his Publication
FEDERAL BUREAU OF ILLUMINATI< retards SO FOOKIN DUMB they think LUCIFER DIDN'T get its spindly legged ass kicked.