eva amálka k...... @AmalLikesToPlay
08 September, 12:27
The pure human body born from love has regenerative and self-healing ability (divine spark/born from love/descendant of King). When a genetic experiment is performed and such a human does not die,the body produces its own antibodies as a defense for survival. But everything leaves a mark and it's basically a mutant.
But the next offspring of this "mutant" (born of love with a divine spark) will become very strong while having the abilities of its (genetically modified parents) has already innate.

Now imagine that it was "the set wording of the agreement" that the same species must not kill each other, but the parents of such an individual would be mutants of different "beings", going against each other.

Neither species could kill such a child, but the child would no longer be bound by this "agreement". So it would not only be able to reproduce more resistant offspring, but gradually the entire bloodline would be cleared through the maternal line.
2/3 mother, 1/3 father.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
11 September, 04:45 (E)
In response eva amálka k...... to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
12 September, 01:24 (E)
Looks like ["they"] are really very afraid of something, right?...🤭🤣

What he says is not important. Follow it. 👇

Here KittyKitty @HereKittyKitty
27 September, 12:41
Creepy shirt 🧐

27 September, 01:01
In response Here KittyKitty to her Publication
You're the only one who noticed. 👍
There is so much more to see there....

27 September, 01:39 (E)
I'm guessing that exorbitant amount of hand signals means something to his collaborators, because some of his words make no sense. Per the photographs, he was a young man when all this happened, and clearly decades have gone by since this meeting. Yet what he says is, "That's what I saw in the refrigerated compartment. Some were bodies; some may have been alive (may have been??), and we are communicating with them (as in now, 30 years later??).

Yes, decades. You are very smart.

In the future, certain changes in the past occurred retroactively on many levels. The most important moment of the events was locked and sealed so that it was never possible to go deeper into the "past" through this event.
I know it's crazy. But if you accept that time is not linear and everything happens at the same time (I consider the worship of time to be the first religious sect), then what I am writing now will fits together.

Every wave of his hands means something and he is definitely not "talking" about himself. There are specific people in the photos and he points to the less important ones. Watch the video just as you noted the symbolism on the trick and you'll see a lot more.

What I write is true. Let's just say the bad guys overestimated their powers a bit... They thought she was dead, but she's alive and remembers...let's say they were convinced by a hologram of her death. 😂
02:11 PM - Sep 27, 2023
Only people mentioned by AmalLikesToPlay in this post can reply
27 September, 05:57
More like suspicious 😆😆
I figure anyone associating with characters like that has to be either intensely naive or is one of them (plus, he's dressed for the occasion -- what's on the inside is showing up on the outside).

When you say "they thought she was dead but she's alive and remembers", who is she?

28 September, 04:16
I can't write that. 😂, sorry.
When I write the full name (respectively surname), it turns upside down here. What is happening now has been in the making for a very, very long time. Much longer than anyone (including many direct participants) would have thought. The secret programs were just the last straw and triggers.
All I can write for now is that everyone will learn the whole truth in time.

And you are right. Only a deviant like themselves can voluntarily move among them. Now will pay for his evil actions and intentions, all of them.