eva amálka k...... @AmalLikesToPlay
08 September, 12:27
The pure human body born from love has regenerative and self-healing ability (divine spark/born from love/descendant of King). When a genetic experiment is performed and such a human does not die,the body produces its own antibodies as a defense for survival. But everything leaves a mark and it's basically a mutant.
But the next offspring of this "mutant" (born of love with a divine spark) will become very strong while having the abilities of its (genetically modified parents) has already innate.

Now imagine that it was "the set wording of the agreement" that the same species must not kill each other, but the parents of such an individual would be mutants of different "beings", going against each other.

Neither species could kill such a child, but the child would no longer be bound by this "agreement". So it would not only be able to reproduce more resistant offspring, but gradually the entire bloodline would be cleared through the maternal line.
2/3 mother, 1/3 father.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
11 September, 04:45 (E)
In response eva amálka k...... to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
12 September, 01:24 (E)
Looks like ["they"] are really very afraid of something, right?...🤭🤣

What he says is not important. Follow it. 👇

Here KittyKitty @HereKittyKitty
27 September, 12:41
Creepy shirt 🧐

You're the only one who noticed. 👍
There is so much more to see there....
01:01 PM - Sep 27, 2023
In response Here KittyKitty to her Publication
Only people mentioned by AmalLikesToPlay in this post can reply
27 September, 01:39 (E)
I'm guessing that exorbitant amount of hand signals means something to his collaborators, because some of his words make no sense. Per the photographs, he was a young man when all this happened, and clearly decades have gone by since this meeting. Yet what he says is, "That's what I saw in the refrigerated compartment. Some were bodies; some may have been alive (may have been??), and we are communicating with them (as in now, 30 years later??).

27 September, 02:11
Yes, decades. You are very smart.

In the future, certain changes in the past occurred retroactively on many levels. The most important moment of the events was locked and sealed so that it was never possible to go deeper into the "past" through this event.
I know it's crazy. But if you accept that time is not linear and everything happens at the same time (I consider the worship of time to be the first religious sect), then what I am writing now will fits together.

Every wave of his hands means something and he is definitely not "talking" about himself. There are specific people in the photos and he points to the less important ones. Watch the video just as you noted the symbolism on the trick and you'll see a lot more.

What I write is true. Let's just say the bad guys overestimated their powers a bit... They thought she was dead, but she's alive and remembers...let's say they were convinced by a hologram of her death. 😂

27 September, 01:15
His 'very close friend' Edgar Mitchell (the fake moon landing astroNOT) introduced him to Werner von Braun (the Nazi SS officer), who took him to a refrigerated compartment containing a non- human entity. With this revelation, he simply fails to mention the who, what, where, when, and why of the entity 🤨. Given his exposure to and willing acceptance of these characters (implied permission), it's no wonder he has demons on his shirt 😐

27 September, 01:35
Thank you very much for this post. It is very important to me.

Yes, "they" take entities into themselves. They even insert them as part of the programming into children in secret programs. But there is also a way to get rid of these entities - it is shown on the face of a girl who is 34 years old + additional years from the programs (for this purpose of cleansing from entities, protective runes are also used...).
When I first saw this video, I was angry because "they" are sending each other coded messages and obviously have an alarm.
I can't write more about it now, but it's true, I'm writing the truth.

But it's a sign to me that we're winning.
The on pics similarity to is not accidental
https://anonup.com/thread/...

Once again, thank you very much, you are my friend.