sercorimo ... @sercorimo
26 September, 08:33
🔄 Vincent Kennedy reposted

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
some one special to some @godrus
26 September, 09:22
In response sercorimo ... to her Publication
Gold filling the voids and making the damaged beautiful and valuable. Like some anons I know.
Broken and their cracks and voids filled with gold dust, then heated under pressure.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hyssop Cedar @Hyssop_Cedar
27 September, 12:28
In response some one special to some to her Publication
I saw “gold filling”. and thought of teeth. Wonder why (they) to amalgam fillings (not)! Things I wish I had known!

Gold fillings are an alloy of multiple metals, including gold, silver, copper, zinc palladium, and/or platinum.

> They cause the least wear on opposing teeth and are gentler on your mouth compared to porcelain, which can cause wear of your natural tooth.

>Being malleable, gold can effectively seal the margin of the tooth for preventing any breakdown of enamel or further tooth decay.

>Gold is corrosion-resistant, prevents chipping or fractures, and provides long-lasting dental restoration.

>High polished gold crowns significantly reduce plaque accumulation and present a more pleasant feeling to the tongue.

>Potentially last for decades

some one special to some @godrus
maybe they are antimicrobial too. the ADA like the AMA is just another mafia that monetizes illness and keeps people sick: no cures allowed! cures kill revenue streams.
01:44 PM - Sep 27, 2023
In response Hyssop Cedar to her Publication
Only people mentioned by godrus in this post can reply
Hyssop Cedar @Hyssop_Cedar
27 September, 04:03
In response some one special to some to her Publication