Only people mentioned by sercorimo in this post can reply
Sierra Victor @sv_patriot
27 September, 01:11
In response sercorimo ... to her Publication
A beautiful example of Kintsugi.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
27 September, 01:09
Missed you for a while there😊

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
sercorimo ... @sercorimo
27 September, 03:10
In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication
Hi MQ!
I missed being here. :)

Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
27 September, 01:00
THE JAPANESE ART OF KINTSUGI

The Cracked Pot

Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
27 September, 01:06
In response Craig Robert Steele to his Publication
THE STORY OF THE CRACKED POT

Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
27 September, 12:47
Something beautiful, something good; All my confusion He understood; All I had to offer Him was brokenness and strife, But He made something beautiful of my life.

Felixa Unger @FelixaUnger
27 September, 02:15
In response Sneakers 359 to his Publication
This is beautiful ❀️

Karl Wiggins @KarlWiggins
27 September, 12:34
fixer of broken things

Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
27 September, 12:21
Ahh, to be in the Potter's hands!

#BlessUp

some one special to some @godrus
26 September, 09:22
Gold filling the voids and making the damaged beautiful and valuable. Like some anons I know.
Broken and their cracks and voids filled with gold dust, then heated under pressure.

sercorimo ... @sercorimo
27 September, 11:37
In response some one special to some to her Publication
❀️❀️❀️

Hyssop Cedar @Hyssop_Cedar
27 September, 12:28
In response some one special to some to her Publication
I saw β€œgold filling”. and thought of teeth. Wonder why (they) to amalgam fillings (not)! Things I wish I had known!

Gold fillings are an alloy of multiple metals, including gold, silver, copper, zinc palladium, and/or platinum.

> They cause the least wear on opposing teeth and are gentler on your mouth compared to porcelain, which can cause wear of your natural tooth.

>Being malleable, gold can effectively seal the margin of the tooth for preventing any breakdown of enamel or further tooth decay.

>Gold is corrosion-resistant, prevents chipping or fractures, and provides long-lasting dental restoration.

>High polished gold crowns significantly reduce plaque accumulation and present a more pleasant feeling to the tongue.

>Potentially last for decades

Brian Doney @BrianDoney
26 September, 09:04
Kintsugi

Hyssop Cedar @Hyssop_Cedar
26 September, 09:10
In response Brian Doney to his Publication
Poetically translated to β€œgolden journey.”

Golden Journey 🟰 165
Vincent Kennedy
Elon Reeve Musk
I Want To Go Home
Show Me The Way