eva amálka k...... @AmalLikesToPlay
27 February, 11:55 (E)
No one is above anyone.It is enough to raise ONE GENERATION OF HUMANITY so that this entire generation values the nature around and all living things that have a soul in their body.So that our children love fauna, flora, water, simply everything that surrounds us in our natural world.The generation brought up in this way will begin to understand the language of animals and will grow together with this generation of animals,they will be united by friendship.When all the cubs live from infancy to old age in symbiosis and respect each other,everything will change.They too will have their young.Animals love good human and return a thousandfold all the love from human that is given to them.

Everyone and everything has an irreplaceable role in the Universe, but humans are the ones can to protect it all.

Don't waste time, teach your children to feel,perceive and appreciate everything that was given to humanity by the Builders/Creators to make the world more and more beautiful and alive.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Two baby monkeys that survived the floods hug and wait for food.
❤️ A kind human brought them milk. September 23, 2023
01:16 PM - Sep 27, 2023
In response eva amálka k...... to her Publication
Only people mentioned by AmalLikesToPlay in this post can reply
Phoenix Rizing @PhoenixRizing
27 September, 07:17
What the World needs now is love Sweet love.❤️
This was profoundly touching, thank you so much for sharing❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Real Me @TheRealMe
27 September, 05:36
This reminds me of the day after Hurricane Hugo back in 1989. I helped some young squirrels. You could see that what they lived through changed them. They were so trusting with me and let me help them without issue. I'll never forget it. Thanks for sharing.

28 September, 04:22
In response The Real Me to her Publication
Yes you're right. No soul forgets, ever.
Once you save an animal's life, you have made a friend for life, and your children will have those animals' children as friends.

That's why I wrote that one generation of humanity with a pure soul is enough and everything will change. The duality of good and evil will disappear, only good will remain.

Paula Taylor @paulamjohns
27 September, 05:25
beautiful

TexasTrumpGirl Tammi @DaughterOfGod
27 September, 04:59
🙏❤️🤗🕊️Oh my gosh, so sweet and patient these little baby monkeys were. The look in their eyes says it all. How very grateful they were. Thank you for sharing this video. All of these videos brought tears to my eyes. We all could take some very valuable lessons from them. Compassion, kindness, and love. What a beautiful thing to see.🙏❤️🤗🕊️

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
27 September, 04:47
💖🙏💥💗💗💗

Evangelina @Evangelina
27 September, 03:02
oh my goodness 💛💛💛

such an intense and trusting gaze,
the little guy on the right was so
patient 😥

just precious