eva amálka k...... @AmalLikesToPlay
No one is above anyone.It is enough to raise ONE GENERATION OF HUMANITY so that this entire generation values the nature around and all living things that have a soul in their body.So that our children love fauna, flora, water, simply everything that surrounds us in our natural world.The generation brought up in this way will begin to understand the language of animals and will grow together with this generation of animals,they will be united by friendship.When all the cubs live from infancy to old age in symbiosis and respect each other,everything will change.They too will have their young.Animals love good human and return a thousandfold all the love from human that is given to them.

Everyone and everything has an irreplaceable role in the Universe, but humans are the ones can to protect it all.

Don't waste time, teach your children to feel,perceive and appreciate everything that was given to humanity by the Builders/Creators to make the world more and more beautiful and alive.
11:55 AM - Feb 27, 2023 (E)
Only people mentioned by AmalLikesToPlay in this post can reply
12 April, 03:08
In response eva amálka k...... to her Publication
😍😍😍

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Here KittyKitty @HereKittyKitty
12 April, 08:40
🥰
She's beautiful, and surprisingly so many eggs!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Joni Worcester @GrannyJ
12 April, 02:43
Birds are one of my favorite amazing creations by God. Thank you!!!!!

11 April, 02:59 (E)
One day everyone will learn that petroleum is not made from dinosaur fossils🤣(I told the teachers at school, but they kept insisting on their own - dinosaurs). Petroleum is obtained naturally from the earth, similar to blood or lymph in our body. It is a renewable resource that can never run out.

Elites use scarcity tactics to promote it as a "fossil" fuel because supposedly fossil fuels mean they will run out, which keeps prices high.

In fact, there is almost as much underground petroleum as there is water on Earth.

Now think about who all participated in this fraud. I'll write it down for you - it's those who "owned" (can't be owned) the petroleum/oil fields according to "their" corrupt law and those who profited the most from it.

It is not possible to appropriate a source of energy at the expense of others - it was just another act against the free existence of humanity. And anyone who mines anything on Earth and elsewhere for profit is a parasite.

11 April, 03:29 (E)
Why do you think that petroleum/oil suppliers were selected, land destroyed, indigenous population expelled and oppressed and installed false governments in the territory of Ancient Persia?
Even though petroleum/oil is everywhere.

Where are women's rights there? Why was the focus on the destruction of women in this particular area?
[They🐍] know/knew and we know too.

But all [their] servants "they🎩🦖" don't know shit, "they" are all a big idiots - that's why they sew from men to women and from women to men😂🤣. "They" don't understand the swapping of genealogical lines at all.

28 March, 09:50
If you think wild animal attacks on "people" are strange, I would like to point out that not everyone who looks like a human is a real human.
Wild animals born in the wild can immediately recognize a real human from a clone, a bio-robot, or someone who carries an entity within them.

I know what I'm writing about. So...examine the attacked ones - because there is a problem, not wild pure animals.
Protect wildlife and wildlife will protect you, that is if you are a soulful/divine spark human.

28 February, 10:43 (E)
😆

09 February, 12:15

15 January, 11:04
Cats were not born carnivores.

If you feed them healthy vegetables, rice and oatmeal right from the start, they won't miss any meat. Plus, meat doesn't provide the full range of vitamins, proteins, minerals and healthy fats you need.
Cats love coconut oil, almond oil, olive oil... Their favorite foods are beets, spinach, carrots, pumpkins, corn, sweet potatoes, zucchini, parsnips, cassava, root parsley, parsley, chard, goat's beard, broccoli and legumes.

❗However, onions and potatoes are poisonous to cats...milk should generally not be given due to lactose intolerance.

My cat, when he had salami in one bowl and chocolate in the other, always chose the chocolate.😂

11 December, 06:49
On cold winter days, our wild birds are busy looking for food. They often end up in our gardens and balconies in search of something rich in energy. 200g of coconut fat, 200g of various seeds and nuts, 1 tbsp of table oil and it's done.

29 November, 08:27

16 November, 07:26
How to make milk from nuts or seeds 👇
Making your own plant-based/vegan milk at home allows you to enjoy a personalized drink, dairy-free and free of harmful additives.

16 November, 07:49

22 October, 05:35

16 October, 09:25
https://anonup.com/thread/...
https://anonup.com/thread/...
and [their] Gothai salami Sebastian Bach with Well-Tempered 😂
https://de.wikipedia.org/w...

15 October, 06:36
😂 that's so nice, we're just like them💦💦😂

Jewel Zzzzz @jewelofthenine
15 October, 07:37
Oh my gosh , I love it !

13 October, 04:31
In this video, it is very well seen here how nature, including all living things, reacts to your vibrational frequencies, which, among other things, can also be manifested externally by the intonation of the sound of your voice (associated with feelings and thoughts). No physical punishment or superiority.
I raised such a great dog (using the intonation of the sound of my voice). And do you know what was the biggest punishment for him? When I ignored him and didn't talk to him. LOL But I could never stand it for more than two hours.
The same applies to people, plants, birds and everything else that is pure and original in nature.
All soulful understand and feel everything immediately, just based on vibrational frequencies. We are all energy, light energy and some shine more, some less.

13 October, 05:02
And learning is the opposite. My dog, for example, he taught me to stop smoking - when I lit a cigarette, he growled, barked and jumped on my hand with the cigarette as long as until I put the cigarette out.
The same my little winged friend tit whom I helped from trap between the windows taught me the sound I always call them when I add seeds and they showed me how to hide the bigger seeds inside the smaller ones so that the big birds don't eat it 😂 - they are so smart and kind. Such little birds and what courage and big hearts they have inside. And when they're in the mood, they imitate my whistling. Really fun with them.
I've also found that the titmice like the sound of me laughing loudly - many times it has more effect than calling to a full feeder.

Interestingly, they don't like mobile phone - it maybe emit bad energy. I normally have my tit near my head and they are not afraid of me, but as soon as I pull out my phone they are gone until I put the phone away.

28 September, 05:08
😂😂😂

09 April, 05:47 (E)
Also pure nature reacts to "their" eclipse yesterday. 😂

13 April, 05:57 (E)
"I'll stroke you a little before I bite you!"..... 🧐
How the cat licked 🤣🤣🤣

TexasTrumpGirl Tammi @DaughterOfGod
27 September, 04:51
🙏❤️🤗🕊️Wow...That was beautiful to watch. Thank you so much for sharing.🙏❤️🤗🕊️

27 September, 01:16
Two baby monkeys that survived the floods hug and wait for food.
❤️ A kind human brought them milk. September 23, 2023

The Real Me @TheRealMe
27 September, 05:36
This reminds me of the day after Hurricane Hugo back in 1989. I helped some young squirrels. You could see that what they lived through changed them. They were so trusting with me and let me help them without issue. I'll never forget it. Thanks for sharing.

Phoenix Rizing @PhoenixRizing
27 September, 07:17
What the World needs now is love Sweet love.❤️
This was profoundly touching, thank you so much for sharing❤️

16 September, 03:28 (E)
We are all in the same hull.
We are here one for the other.

25 September, 11:44
😍🥰

17 November, 10:52

15 September, 04:17
🧐 💥‼️ EBS 💥‼️ 😂 📢

Kly Fdt donated @Kfed71
27 September, 05:19

Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
27 September, 05:24
Works for me🫶

29 August, 03:12
Energy, Frequency and Vibration.

03 August, 02:59
😂😂😂 BAF!!!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Daniel Sunday @Dan47
27 September, 02:49
💗💗😄💥🔥

Kimmys ConjecturingAgain @KimmysConjecturingAgain
25 November, 03:00
😂😁😂

Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
24 July, 05:14
Reminds me of a song
https://m.youtube.com/watc...
Teach Your Children by Crosby, Stills, Nash & Young - 1970 (with lyrics) - YouTube

"Teach Your Children" is a song by Graham Nash. The song first appeared on the album Déjà Vu by Crosby, Stills, Nash & Young released in 1970. It peaked at...

24 July, 04:48
Vertical farming...!

24 July, 04:46

24 July, 05:36 (E)
"The first swarm of bees of the year is moving to its new home Steez Tower, I hope everything goes well 👍 New home 🏡 🐝"

24 July, 04:43
😍 Time lapse shot of an acorn growing into a small oak...

I hid this year's apricot pits. I'm on it....

And what you? 😊 Don't forget to keep the seed in your mouth for about 10 minutes and longer before starting - the seed will pick up the frequencies of your DNA and the fruits from such a tree will not only be very beneficial for you, but especially healing.

In fact, the right-rooted tree is a master at self-healing. That is, in conjunction with your DNA (in the form of saliva before planting), of such a treethe fruits will heal and strengthen weak organs in you as well. How simple, and how connected, isn't it?

I love you, all 💗😊

27 September, 05:31
❤️❤️❤️. Great info❣️

The Real Me @TheRealMe
27 September, 05:46
This makes me think of the book series The Ringing Cedars of Russia. It discusses people having plots of land and growing their own produce. They believed that walking barefoot and lying in the garden gave the soil and roots the information needed to grow with the right blend of nutrients needed for each person.

23 July, 11:18 (E)
😂 🎵 🎵 🎵
the whole world goes to the beat

Daniel Sunday @Dan47
27 September, 05:01
💗💗

TexasTrumpGirl Tammi @DaughterOfGod
27 September, 05:27
🙏❤️🤗🕊️☺️Thank you for bringing some smiles and happiness to me. I appreciate you and all of your videos. So cute and so sweet.🙏❤️🤗🕊️☺️

22 July, 08:02
Everything has its own vibration and frequency.

27 September, 05:17
WOW🔥

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
27 September, 05:41
😍 He’s playing with his food.😘

22 July, 08:01

16 July, 11:21 (E)
Do you want to have a specially healing tree for your DNA in your garden? Before planting the seed, put the seed in your mouth and leave it there for about 10 minutes to "absorb" your DNA in the form of saliva - transmission into seed (you can imagine how fast the tree grows, how tall, strong and fully covered in fruit it is - you are acting from the astral plane and the tree will grow faster). Then plant the seed. The fruits from the tree grown in this way will heal your body - straight-rooted plants grown from seed have enormous self-regeneration abilities.

It is said that every man should plant a tree (get more power from the fruit of the tree), build a house (to protect his wife) and father a son (to protect another woman).

In the past, there was such a custom here - after giving birth, a woman buried the placenta in the ground and planted a tree in the same place. Such a tree is then connected to the child in the astral plane throughout life. Great protection, trust me.

Royal Raven @Royalraven
16 July, 10:44
"Until one has loved an animal a part of one's soul remains unawakened."

- Anatole France

16 July, 10:46
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
Animals, trees and other parts of pure nature have never lost the ability to communicate through the astral - many call it telepathy.

Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
27 September, 05:07
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
And until one has been loved by animals, soul to soul love.

16 July, 10:04
Can we turn these nutritious, bulky green leaves into a powder that takes up a fraction of the space and can feed your family all year round without the need for freezer electricity?

It works on almost any leafy green you can imagine:
• Cabbage
• Nettles
• Carrot tops
• Beetroot

You can use this with other vegetables as well
If carrots start to spoil - carrot powder...
You can use winter squash and tomatoes... This way you can add a mix of lots of greens to almost any meal

Royal Raven @Royalraven
16 July, 10:39 (E)
Brilliantly Simple!
You can also completely dehydrate mushrooms before they spoil and grind them into a powder. Store in a jar and use as a seasoning on all types of savory foods.

Katrina Nrekic @UpLNYTE
27 September, 07:59
Simply AWESOME 🤩🤩👍🏻👍🏻