Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
26 September, 12:31
Dept of Defense decode

=

Any Of You Who Believe In Telekinesis Please Raise My Hand✋/ You Bullied Me For Suffering With Anxiety PTSD And Depression😓/ You Dont Abuse Somebody For Years And Then Play The Victim / And Thus Jesus Christ Said Unto His Council They Believe Me Not / Once I Was Lost But Now Im Found And Im Heaven Bound / I Just Want To Have Peace And Love And Lead A Simple Life🙏/ All Traitors To The Lord Our God Fully Exposed Now🪃💥/ Everyone Who Lived In Biblical Days Are Alive And Activated Now 💫/ What Can I Say Shoulda Told Me The Truth When It Mattered / Greetings Earthlings After The Chaos Is Gone Comes Clarity 👁/ We Will Live Happily Ever After💗/ Wants To Have All Your Babys And A Family Together ❤/ You Cant Save Those That Think Theyre Already Saved🥺/ Profound Understanding Of Gematria The Word And Numbers
https://www.gematrix.org/?...
558-855
TS 8:07

#BlueGreenTeam
💙💚

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
26 September, 12:31
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
💙💚

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
26 September, 12:32

26 September, 12:32

26 September, 12:33
👁

26 September, 12:37

Only people mentioned by Only1CdnPatriot in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Chris David Bell, click on at the bottom under it