Only people mentioned by AztekJade in this post can reply
Kathy 273273 @kathy273273
05 October, 11:56
In response Patriot AztekJade to her Publication
Wouldn't it be nice this year if all these babies had their momma's, and daddy's home!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Never Fuck with Kid's. @Cecil
28 September, 11:11
Beautiful.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
28 September, 11:10 (E)
So many people don't know the sacrifices of military families. Everyone in the family serves in their own way. My Grandmother had every one of her 6 sons and husband serve. I don't know how her heart handled it. I grew up with the stories and all of our family's celebrations were at the VFW hall that my uncles helped build with their hands. My one Uncle missed out on the 1st year of his daughter's life, all the milestones were missed. Sadly she died young, before her Father and left 2 children behind. GOD bless the families always, especially the children. I remember all of the presents my uncle sent me from Thailand while in Vietnam. I still have every one of them.

Patriot AztekJade @AztekJade
28 September, 03:34
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
Thank you for sharing your heart. Reposting! 😘

arba happihr @arba
28 September, 10:55
Aloha
OO the sounds of joy makes my heart happy. We need more happy for our children
Happy tears woohoo

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
28 September, 10:52
Oh goodness joy water is what that is!
Now Nana is leaking too!
@IC5050

Ange Love @LoveM
28 September, 09:53
Awww so precious. Best gift ever...

Every Time @soTELLme533
28 September, 01:13
🙏🙏🙏💗💗💗🙏🙏🙏

Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
27 September, 10:42
Every time I see this my eyes tesr up...brings back a lot of memories like coming home 4 days early from deployment and surprising the kids when they woke up and I walked into dining room and acted non chalant and said ''morning kids''....😪

28 September, 03:36
In response Faith FreeTheChildrenQ to his Publication
Ohhhhh, thank you for sharing! 😢 Reposting! 🌷

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
27 September, 08:11
💥🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

TexasTrumpGirl Tammi @DaughterOfGod
27 September, 08:04
🙏❤️🤗🕊️I just cried and cried. So precious to watch. I remember times like that, when my husband was in the Army.🙏❤️🤗🕊️

URBAN SQUIRREL @URBANSQUIRRELphotography
27 September, 08:02
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Queen Warrior @QueenWarrior
27 September, 04:50
Tears of JOY. So Precious ❤

Kim V.. @KoffeeK
27 September, 12:50
Ohhh!!! 😭😭😭❤️

Johnny Five @Johnny_5
27 September, 12:46

28 September, 03:37
In response Johnny Five to his Publication
LOLLLLLL. Love it!!

Michele hoffman @LuddyDundrums
27 September, 12:45

28 September, 03:38
In response Michele hoffman to her Publication
Hahahahaha!! But I know it's real too! Every time I watch I cry hard!

Shannon Harding @Believer101
27 September, 12:32
Me Too! So many sacrificed so MUCH for us!

Kerry Carlson @FramersIntents
27 September, 09:30
Me, too. Best Christmas present ever.