Robert Wakefield @Robertauthor
Let me tell You a Story ?
My Mum died recently and I contacted a Soliciter to fight Her case for Vaccine Injuries !
He said he would phone to discus the case on Friday -- He never Phoned !
I sent an email over the weekend to Him
Started with Covid never been isloated CDC- NHS- FDA- Boris Johnson FOIA request "We can`t find it "
Then onto the PCR can trace dead RNA tell you if you ever had a cold or flu - But if you have a cold or flu cannot detect that !
Then onto Kissenger and when the Herd excepts mandatory vacations so on
Then the internet Safety Bill in the UK banning free Speech
And the WHO Pandemic Treaty signed by the UK where the UN takes over the country if there is a Pandemic anyway it was 30 pages long with links to relevant sources !

I got a reply today "Rob what time okay to call you "

We talked for 30 minutes at 6 o`clock UK Time and he has took on the case

Keep you updated I did put in the email

Evil triumpths when good men do nothing
07:16 PM - Sep 25, 2023
Only people mentioned by Robertauthor in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (Pinky8853) can see their posts

Sara Legvold @SaraOne
25 September, 11:43
In response Robert Wakefield to his Publication
Very sorry for you loss.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Caterina Sunburts R @CaterinaSunburts
25 September, 11:00
🙏🙏Keeping you in my prayers.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kels Bels 17 @Greengrl17
25 September, 10:07
Sending good energy to you. We win this. You are making your mama proud. Keep fighting

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
25 September, 08:14
Very sorry to hear about your Mum, I hope you are successful in your court case - and yes, evil prevails when good folk do nothing about it, please keep us all updated.

My Mum can no longer go out into direct sunlight, as she comes out in hives/blisters, thanks to the injection. 😡

Dreading the call when her time comes, as it will involve a flight back to Blighty, with all the bs that will entail - although, I have told my Uncle, I will not come if the flight requires the injection - I will attend the funeral by zoom from here in the US.

Nancy Cottrell donated @starshine
25 September, 08:10
I pray something comes out of this Robert!! I'm part of the Camp Lejeune Water case, bad water at Marine Corp base, my Dad was there many years ago. I wonder if it will ever be settled, after all these years, but, keeping the faith!!

Gray 359 @Gray359
25 September, 08:10
🙏🙏🙏

Only followers of this user (PrayEveryDay) can see their posts

Doves Fly High For Trump @DovesFlyHighForTrump
25 September, 07:57
🙏🙏Keeping you in my prayers.

sharon pasvant @memyselfi
25 September, 07:55
MY HEARTFELT BEST TO YOU...
MAY THE FORCE BE WITH YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PeQQy 222 @KnotMe
25 September, 07:53
Sorry about your Mum. I’m sure she’d be proud that you are fighting the fight.

RoccoQ @RoccoQ
25 September, 07:42
Prayers for you fren.. mom would be proud I’m certain. 🙏❤️

25 September, 07:33
Thanks the Prayers were in fight back mode now

mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
25 September, 07:32
🙏

Captain Morgan @KristinMorgan
25 September, 07:32
What happens to our loved ones makes us fight even harder 🙏🤍

Heather Nicolson @Heather_Nic17
25 September, 07:30
So sorry to hear about your loss Robert 🙏 And best of luck with the case, the evidence is overwhelming.

DorQus Patriot @DorQus17
25 September, 07:28
Well done! Can't wait to hear how it goes. My mom was completely against the jab but she had two heart surgeries in January of 2019. But considering she died of a stroke and they could not remove it all, it was so big that she had several more blood clots in her brain. Of course, I put on my conspiracy cap, but I will never know.

25 September, 07:31
In response DorQus Patriot to her Publication
They finally killed Her with Medzzelem and Morphine Michael Yeardon link on this trying to find Any help repost this

Victor This Guy @This_guy
25 September, 07:27
My condolences Robert.
May She Rest In Peace.
🤍🏁🙏☝️🙏🏁🤍
🙏☝️🏁🤍🏁☝️🙏

Katrina Nrekic @UpLNYTE
25 September, 07:26
May she Rest In Peace 🙏 Love and prayers to you all🙏💕🙏💕

Qpatriots 1776 @Qpatriots1776
I'm very sorry about your mom, but good job for fighting for her.

25 September, 07:28
In response Qpatriots 1776 to his Publication
I told my Mum don`t do it but she thought she was protecting everyone

Lysanne anon @lysanne
I’m terribly sorry you lost your mother.

Ask Yourself @AskYourself_45
25 September, 07:25
With the most sincere heart, I wish you the strength and support of a thousand angels and the fierceness of a lion. Keep going Rob!

Silver Cat @silvercat
25 September, 07:22
Our prayers are with you Robert!