Only people mentioned by AQPATRON in this post can reply
chore Toke @choretoke
10 December, 04:58
In response AQ. PATRON to his Publication
Evil Parasites pedophilesโ—๏ธ๐Ÿ˜ They disguise themselves with religion ๐Ÿ˜ 

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
10 December, 03:47
๐Ÿคฌ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
24 September, 03:19
These people can not be human! I pray the little ones have been saved. And I pray God's Justice is meted out to all those involved and in full! ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ’”๐Ÿ˜ฐ

Nancy Cottrell donated @starshine
24 September, 02:57
I know God will do what's necessary! OMG!๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™

Only followers of this user (QTRUMPZPUTIN) can see their posts

BreeZe45 QZQ @BreeZ45Q
24 September, 12:29
I Pray They Fry All Those Involved! God Bless Those Children!

Royal Raven @Royalraven
24 September, 11:16
Matthew 18:6
โ€œBut whoso shall offend one of these little ones which believe in me, it were better for him that a millstone were hanged about his neck, and that he were drowned in the depth of the sea.โ€

King James Version (KJV)
Picture

Ella Elaine @SoozieQ01
24 September, 02:46
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
We need a stock pile of millstoneS!!!

Gigi 1217 @AnneM1217
24 September, 03:16
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
MAP= millstone attached pedophile

X__ Coastie @Xcoastie
24 September, 11:07
Pics like these lead me to believe the dems canโ€™t be human. No real human being could treat a child this way and worse. Gives credit to the lizzard theory, if not physically, at least mentally.

Michele hoffman @LuddyDundrums
24 September, 11:10
In response X__ Coastie to his Publication
It's not just the dems, where do we even get that? Lies on both sides, pedos on both sides, evil on BOTH sides.

URBAN SQUIRREL @URBANSQUIRRELphotography
24 September, 01:04
In response X__ Coastie to his Publication
Trying to make sense of
what species would prey on
children like food is
a huge curiosity.

Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
24 September, 09:47 (E)
9:11 TS

God Bless the children! Save the Chidlren!!!

Doves Fly High For Trump @DovesFlyHighForTrump
24 September, 09:31
Bottom picture looks exactly like the picture of children hanging in the Vanderbilt pool.