Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
One time God had me pray for a little lady. Word of knowledge told me she had cancer. Long story, anyway she went back to the doctor and she was cancer free. My whole point is God does not need a "neural link".
08:04 AM - Sep 24, 2023
Only people mentioned by AmericanFoster in this post can reply
True ENGLISH Patriot UK @TruePatriotUK
24 September, 08:36
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
People need to do their research as this neurolink is a break through for those who are blind or disabled etc then first test subject is paralysed and will experience movement of his body for the first time. He is not forcing it on anyone we need to move past this as technology is progressing

What I you were blind and could have a chip in the brain that would make you see again would you take it?

To much scare tactics all talk in my opinion

Can somebody show me where Elon states that everyone will have a chip in their brains with him saying it from his own mouth and not just an article

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
24 September, 08:38
In response True ENGLISH Patriot UK to his Publication
I didn't say he said any of that and also, no even blind would not have a brain chip personally. NOPE

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
24 September, 08:39
In response True ENGLISH Patriot UK to his Publication
Did you see where he stuck a chip or had his people stick a chip in a monkeys head. Sorry that is weird shit to me. Rude to the monkey also. His cars crash, people catch on fire. Charging ports are nonsense, and now folks are gonna trust him with a brain chip?

Michele hoffman @LuddyDundrums
24 September, 08:27
That cyborg is an absolute menace.

24 September, 08:11
And God didn't torture a monkey first either.