COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR @COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR
Lin Wood has supposedly become a witness against President Trump and the other 18 co-defendants in the Georgia RICO case. He is cooperating with the prosecutors in an attempt to sentence President Trump. If this is true, then he is a traitor…

Trump Team
07:18 AM - Sep 24, 2023
Only people mentioned by COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR in this post can reply
anna justice @Truth_
24 September, 10:22
In response COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR to his Publication
'I didn't flip on President Trump. That's just pure nonsense,' Wood told The Atlanta Journal-Constitution.
https://www.dailymail.co.u...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
anna justice @Truth_
24 September, 10:24
In response anna justice to her Publication
You can hear a lot about what Lin has to say re freemasons on his telegram>
https://t.me/s/linwoodspea...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Linda Barrier @Linda_Barrier21
24 September, 07:32
Hey, You! Ya, YOU! Lin Wood, is NOT testifying against our Great President Trump. YOU are obviously not very good at researching before posting crap!

Miss Myrna donated @MissMyrna
24 September, 07:30
I call BS

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
24 September, 07:21
If he is secret org EVEN THE DEMONS, well the triple said "by the time they reach the higher degrees they are demonic" in other words FULL on demon possession, "they are checked out and demons are driving the bus" so there is that. Not sure if it applies to Lin but just as good a place to drop that info as any.

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
24 September, 07:20
Idk bout him. Literally, I remember one site went down, and his last vid was in an old ride that had a 31 or 32 isignia, and well that stuck out.

Tresha Miranda @Tresha
24 September, 07:30
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
He was supeaned to testify, he has no choice. It is for the Sidney Powell case, not Trump.