AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
23 September, 10:54

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
FIGHT FAKE NEWS @AnonAlicious
23 September, 11:06
In response AQ. PATRON to his Publication
Hmmm... kinda like Fox News, or Good Cop vs. Bad Cop or a million other examples from their play book... except people still don't see this one yet!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
THIS IS THE FOOKING PLAN , AND , I AM SORRY YOU CAN NOT SEE IT.
11:51 AM - Sep 23, 2023
In response FIGHT FAKE NEWS to his Publication
Only people mentioned by AQPATRON in this post can reply
23 September, 12:17
Oh I paid attention and "I knew" right along side the rest of the Anons... in fact my old Q posts and countless brainwashed memes are still posted in my old account history... I was 100% certifiable full on Q' Tard - BUT THEN I finally realized it was ALL LIES... ALL Part of the same evil plan... and most importantly of ALL - the Bible and Christ in the Book of Revelation was indeed ALL TRUE and playing out before our eyes... Wakey Wakey Anons... eggs and bakey... 🍳🍣

AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
23 September, 12:27
In response FIGHT FAKE NEWS to his Publication
FUNNY 🙄
Q HAS ALWAYS TOLD US
ITS BIBLICAL . We are not Q tards your ignorance overrides your arrogance.

https://qalerts.app/?q=Bib...

23 September, 12:16
This Plan was here first... from before the beginning of time and forever more... and we can all read about it in Holy Scripture in The Book of Revelation 🙏