Only people mentioned by AQPATRON in this post can reply
some one special to some @godrus
23 September, 02:10
In response AQ. PATRON to his Publication
Today is the 1st day of Fall 2023
I'm loving it!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
23 September, 02:08
This made me laugh some told me about a movie with U2 Bono daughter in all I could think was she probably has been mk ultra molested and raped of course I didn't say anything she a normie

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Neanderthal S27 @s27
23 September, 01:24

WE MUST FIGHT @eye_of_the_storm_17
23 September, 03:21
In response Neanderthal S27 to his Publication
Ohhhh I can make keychains out of those.!

Paula Taylor @paulamjohns
23 September, 12:33
HAHA GOOD ONE!

FIGHT FAKE NEWS @AnonAlicious
23 September, 11:06
Hmmm... kinda like Fox News, or Good Cop vs. Bad Cop or a million other examples from their play book... except people still don't see this one yet!

AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
23 September, 11:51
In response FIGHT FAKE NEWS to his Publication
THIS IS THE FOOKING PLAN , AND , I AM SORRY YOU CAN NOT SEE IT.